Prize Research Intelligence AgencyExpress Notice

D

The above company is requesting that I pay them $20.00 so they can rush my cash prize of $2, 536, 093.23. If I am to receive that amount, why can't they just take it out of the two million dollar prize? I think I'll send this to our Attorney General Richard Blumenthal. I'm sure he would be also be interested in this scam.

• Wa
    WANDA HEIGHT Aug 18, 2012

I GOT THE SAME LETTER BUT I WILL NOT SEND NO MONEY I HOPE WE ALL CAN GET TOGETHER AND PUSH THIS MATTER BECAUSE IT IS SO WRONG AS BAD AS WE ARE IN BAD TIME OF MONEY

• Mi
    mikemonroe Sep 30, 2011

i got the same letter i won 2, 536.092.23 ### soon as i signed the express notice tracking form will processed cash accounting rush to you by bonded federal carrier did not as for any money yet ok now i am waiting for a respond

• Br
    brian--2 Aug 02, 2011

ok its August 2 2011 today and i got the letter on the 1rst and now im lookin on the net and see the last post is from 2009.well im not sending no money but y are thay still there???? thay have been there 4 years now

• La
    Lavato McKeiver Jul 05, 2011

I have just moved to this new address, and got one of those letters, asking for 20.00 to receive $2, 536, 092.23. So i looked it up first, on a laptop. Glad i did, you wonder where these people get your address from. It should be something that the law can do about this...

• Se
    sexyfem001 May 07, 2011

i am going to put a BLOODY PAD and send it to them maybe they will stop!!!

• Fa
    fast_cars19 Mar 20, 2011

even that i was never asked to send 20$ im starting to think that maybe my 2.4M just might not be comming to me. how ever I did enter a sweepstakes a while back. as well your paying the 20$ for the news letter they will send you just to let you know. it does talk about it on the back of the express letter. like i say i wasnt asked for any money, wich wouldnt do any good at all for i have no money to give. i work 30hrs a week and support a my wife and my baby alone, 12$ an hr does not go far. as well i work even thru the fact my back is messed up and compensation droped me due to the fact i didnt sign a single paper that i didnt even know about wich is another scam. i will give this advice, if you get hurt bad you better understand that if you do not fill out this paper that compensation sends you, they will drop you. because now i will have to work or try to work for the rest of my life with a messed up back. i only hope no one else has to wake up and realize they cant sit up to put there cloths on or loose balence due to taking the wrong step. i hope every one here has a great day and a great life, thanks for the info. if any thing happens regaurding this feel free to email me a [email protected]

• Mo
    moondancer92 Mar 02, 2011

I agree this should be a class action lawsuite. When are we the common people going to stand up for the protection of our integrity. Our founding Fathers fought the fight in dilligence for an honest and true nation. Unfortunantley they have been decieved and shamed for the very people they fought for. Life is difficult enough without stresses like these.

Sincerely Ruth Roberson

• Na
    NANC13 Feb 20, 2011

With todays economy people want to believe their woes are all gone now.I to received the same letter of $2million. These people need to be strung up by their woohoos and then locked up and the key thrown away...what about the ones who are on a fixed income and $20 wont brake them but, oh what a life it would have given them to have won. Same goes for those on disability, retirement etc. WHY THE HELL ISN'T OUR GOVERMENT STOPPING THIS, THE F.B.I., THE ATTORNEY GENERAL (PICK A STATE) AND POSTMASTER GENERAL (WHO'S ALSO THE SECRET SERVICES) KNOW WHATS GOING ON...SO STOP IT! MAKE THEM PAY BACK THE AMOUNTS THEY HAVE STOLEN. OR, IS IT THAT OUR GOVERMENTS OFFICIALS FEEL THAT THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES ARE UNTOUCHABLE, SO IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER?
    NANCY

• Al
    alan the cabinet guru Feb 11, 2011

the same letter came to me today, my question is... they have to have a bank account for "pria" or "prize research intelligence ageny" so why is it so difficult to lock them up, with the mail fraud it makes it a felony to boot..?

• Mi
    michael heath Jan 15, 2011

i got the same letter to i knew it was a scam so i photo copied a twenty dollar and sent that to them those [censored]es will probably try to spend it everybody should send them a phony twenty and maybe they will get the hint that we know its a scam

• Ab
    {abc}{123} Jan 01, 2011

I too have received one of these scam letters. This is when the internet is great. No need to wonder, just "google" the name and voila - it's a scam. I think that if an envelope has a "No postage necessary..." on it the recipient has to pay for each envelope returned. If this is so, then if everyone just returned the envelope (fill it with your junk mail, being sure your name isn't on any of it) this could begin to get expensive for THEM!

• Tr
    triara Sep 14, 2010

I agree that it is a scam. These folks set up a maildrop, and quit it before it becomes hot. That is why they are hard to track. Most of these are from foreign countries and there are multiple accounts in the name of PRIA that are also abandoned when they are tracked. They just cash the checks coming in with a new PRIA account.

Is it the government? Hell no. Get a brain folks. This is just like the medicare fraud cases. False storefront that is abandoned when they catch up to it. The govt is getting fleeced too. DO send in reports to the AG. If they get them fast enough maybe they can eventually get on it fast enough if the crooks screw up. They will eventually.

A class action lawsuit would be an exercise in futility. This money is probably in the Ukraine or Africa somewhere. It may be funding terrorists for all we know. They do run scams and commit fraud to fund their activities along with drug running. Opium is a major cash crop for them. Now if we could get the druggies to boycott the product, the cartels would disappear overnight and the terrorists would be cash strapped. We participate in our own demise.

not intrested Jul 02, 2010

As of July 02, 2010, I recieved one of these letters. At first I was excited until I looked below the form. They want me to send them $20.00 before I can get my $2, 536, 092, 23..I listened to my first mind and went to look them on the internet, and there I found a lot of Complaints about this company scamming people. I'm glad I did this. I have no money to be wasting on scams such as this. Times are hard as it is for me and family and all they're out to do is get money from others who are living paycheck to paycheck. This amount of money would really be helpful for me and my family. I would rather take my $20.00 and have a better chance at buying scratch offs, at least I'll will 5 or 10 dollars. Thanks to you all, you really saved my pocketbook.

• Ko
    koehnc Mar 29, 2010

i want a way to call these people.

and the person who said "this is obama"...get over it. Americans need to be more PROactive instead of just always blaming "obama". Just remeber that he inhereted this economy

• Er
    Erinsc Mar 03, 2010

My grandmother recived the same letter in the mail the other day. I told her that I would
    look into and I am glad that I did. This is not the first letter but her second, the first one
    did not ask for any money they just wanted her sign something and send the letter
    back, she did not so a second letter came along. Its funny the mail address is for
    for a PO BOX in Miami FL but the post mark on the envelope is from Las Vegas NV.

• Th
    Thorpee Mar 03, 2010

If you read the questions they are asking you to initial, it is almost as if it was some kind of census being taken. Don't send anything back to them as you are basically agreeing to the information they already have. As always, if anyone "asks" for money...they are never going to "give" you money. Stay clear of these scammers. Throw away the envelope.

• La
    Larry Claymont Jan 30, 2010

Some people might think the letter from PRIA is a government ploy. I disagree. The people we elected to public office would love to have this as another taxing method but they are not quite smart enough. We should be trying to elect smarter people rather than smooth talkers then the $20.00 might be well spent.

• Sb
    s_bany Dec 29, 2009

I have been receiving letters with the same exact prize money. Whoever is doing it needs to find something better to do with their time and leave mine alone.

• Km
    k-mart girl Dec 26, 2009

I got my letter the12/23/09 glad I check the internet

Chantelle Ward Dec 01, 2009

I just got the same letter and it's 12/01/2009 thank GOD I looked them up before sending my $20.00!!!

• Do
    donald stanford Nov 30, 2009

Hello I live in Mariposa California, and the day after thanksgiving I recived a large yellow letter, inside it had two things, a self addressed postage paid envelope and a express notice tracking form that wanted me to sign and date and return with a $20.00 check for a transfer fee, thanks to this site Im not sending them any money, It may only be $20.00 but to someone like me thats alot, I had just got out of the hospital where I was only given a 10% chance of living because of MRSA that I got from a local hospital from a rutine visit, now Im disabled for life at 44 years old, and these people that are scaming people don't care if they take someones last dollar, They make it sound like all your dreams are going to come true and all your problems will be solved, someone should be able track down these people by there address, its a po box for God sakes, someone pays the bill on it I would think, It souldn't be that hard to find them, then hold them responsabile for all the money thats been recived at that address, and repay the people that are out their hard earned dollars 11/30/09 by the way they said I won 2, 536, 093.23 dollars, it would be a prayer answered Im going to send them something back, I just haven't figered out what [email protected] thanks again

• Ra
    rayy05 Nov 19, 2009

notice every sweepstakes has the same address in florida

ANITA MAY Nov 17, 2009

I recieved this same letter! I pretty much thought it was a bunch of hooey but for $20.00 was willing to find out. I called my husband and asked him to stop and get a money order for $20.00 and of course he wanted to know why but did it anyway. I'm the easy going free spirit and my husband is the paranoid skeptical freak. He made me google this place first. I'm so glad I did...although I hate eating crow. [censored]! I hate when he's right. I'm so sorry for the people that were taken advantage of. I assure you it wasn't in vain...you've saved so many people from making the same mistake. For that I thank you for your postings. God Bless and may you all get your money back in a different way. I think I WILL be like the others and bring this to the congressmans attenion as well as the news stations! FOR THOSE AT PRIA...GET A JOB!!!

ANITA MAY MAPLE VALLEY, WA.

• Je
    Jean09 Nov 16, 2009

I just recived an express notice letter in the mail and is said that I won over 2 million dollars. I understand this is a scam and won't be sending any money. But these people have been sending me all kinds of crap for the pass six months. Has anyone been able to get them to stop. And if so, please tell me how you do it!!

marei Oct 05, 2009

Oct, 2009--I just got one of these letters with the same amount and smelled a rat as soon as I saw the $20 transfer fee. After researching the internet, I was right. Personally, anyone who is gullible (stupid) enough to fall for one of these scams before checking it out deserves to lose their $20 and anything else these creeps get out of them. Greed begets greed...nothing is truly free in this world.

• Ne
    n e Oct 05, 2009

today i recived the same letter boy i won $2, 536, 092.23 tobad i can't spend it .thise people need to get a real job and a life.

• Br
    BRENDA KAY HOOD Sep 19, 2009

I BRENDA HOOD, IS ALSO CONTESTED IN THE ROGG SAM, I RESPONED TO THE LETTER AND I SEND IN A 20 DALLAR MONEY ORDER AND THE FARM BACK AND I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ELSE FROM THEM SINCE THEN. THE AMOUNT THEY SAID I WON WAS 3000, 000 MILLION AND 100, 75OOO AND FOR THAT RESON I WANT TO COMPLAINT MAIL FOGG. IF YOU COULD PLEASE GET BACK AT ME ON THIS COMPLAINT A.S.A.P IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME MISS. BRENDA KAY HOOD MY HOME ADDRESS IS 3724 MARSHALL DR. DALLAS TEXAS 75210 AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK WITH ME OR HAVE ANY QUESTION MY HOME NUMBER IS [protected] OR YOU [protected] AND ALSO [protected]

• Ka
    karras Sep 08, 2009

Guess what folks, it is September 2009, and they are still at it. I received an "Express Notice" letter that has the same amount to be won and the same PO box number in Florida. They've learned to skate on the thin edge between truth and lies. Never in the letter do they say that I won anything. By everyone's comments above, everyone assumed that they had won. However, the letter is worded so carefully that it actually doesn't really say anything That's why they haven't been prosecuted. They haven't actually promised you anything for your $20.00. They prey on peoples hopes and dreams and for that they shoud be eternally damned.

• Fl
    Flahtab Sep 04, 2009

Just send the envelope back over stuffed and make them pay postage due if everyone did this it would not take long for them to stop.

• St
    Steven_03904 Aug 03, 2009

I just got the same letter today. It says I won $2, 536, 092.23 but to send then $20.00 by Aug 7, 2009. I will not send any $$$$!

• Bi
    bickersron Aug 02, 2009

My sister just received a letter from PRIA and asked me to research it before she sent the money. I'm glad that I did something should be done about this. Any suggestions?

• Ha
    handyman2 Aug 01, 2009

Im just wondering if anybody has sent money in and been scamed or if everybody is so afraid of being scammed they are parranoid. I recieved the same notice and feel the same but of course my curiousity is deffinitly up.

• Ro
    robert barr Jul 03, 2009

ok i just got the same letter and i wrote out a check for 20.00 then i went on the computer and found out all the others who got the same letter, so how can they pay us all the same amount. i riped up my check and posted this comment. they are full of ###, i'm going to report them. how do they get your info to be sending out stuff like this, in these hard times.

• To
    tonopah 38 Jul 03, 2009

i just received the same letter on 7.2 09 it was for the amount $2.536.092.23 this is a big scam going on.why should you pay 25.00 for them to send it to you.i also have recived other letters like this one, from new york.i go and check them out on the inter net.of course they are all scams. do not fall for these scams.i live in tonopah nevada. so how are they finding your address to send these fake letters to us.

• Vb
    vbroklyn Jul 03, 2009

I recieved the same letter but I am wandering what could be done to stop this scam.? This people should be stop playing with the lives and felings of people. What can be done. ?

maddness Jul 02, 2009

I wish I hadn't got these letters in the mail, If I knew it was a scam. Alot of peoples' hope and dreams are pretty much literary thrown out the window. I this is sick and very irehencable. If these people ever get caught doing this they will be the ones that will be wishing they had $2, 536, 092.23. AND I also feel like if since so many who have got ripped-off out here not only should they get there refunds but I think this company needs to be exposed. I'am one who has suffered under the scam of these kon-artists!!! I hope that there is a hope for citizens one day that there wishes for that much money WILL BE rewarded to the one who turn these guys in.

• R2
    R-2-O Jul 02, 2009

I got the same letter with the same info exactly. I photo copied a $20.00 bill and wrote them the following note: Dear PRIA officials, enclosed you will have in your hand the $20.00 that I will exchange with you once you are at my front door. I like you am cautious about scammers so we need to be careful. Once your courier arrives with my certified funds, we can match the serial numbers so you see that I am legit, and we can make the exchange! P.S. your courier will find that I am a generous tipper as well.
    Look forward to your visit in the next couple weeks,
    T in Gilbert AZ

• Ni
    Nikki Jun 15, 2009

I got the same letter all of you got and for a second I was caught up, but then I figured I should check the internet. I also, always remember hearing on the news, if you win a prize and you have to pay for it, it definitely is a scam. It's a shame because there are so many people out of work right now and they are just trying to make it. Then, you get this letter and you think it could be possible. That's what's wrong with this world. No one can get ahead when they are being scammed. FYI I did get scammed on the free trial ACAI pills. Pay $5.95 for shipping and they will continue to charge your credit card. Nothing is safe anymore. I hope this helps others. Nikki, PA.

• Ka
    katy Jun 02, 2009

I don't agree with this practice either, but if you read the back of the letter, it clearly states that PRIA does not issue, award and or hold cash prizes of any sort. They're a legitmate reporting agency...so if you sent them $20...shame on you.

• Th
    thornton 1963 May 30, 2009

my name is darrell thornton, from roebuck sc. i have been scamed for over 5000.00. i need to get something done about this. if there is someone that can help me out please call me at [protected] or at 864-612-7350or [protected] thank you! i have recepits, names and who received the money together we can stop this