Prize Research Intelligence AgencyExpress Notice

D

The above company is requesting that I pay them $20.00 so they can rush my cash prize of $2, 536, 093.23. If I am to receive that amount, why can't they just take it out of the two million dollar prize? I think I'll send this to our Attorney General Richard Blumenthal. I'm sure he would be also be interested in this scam.

• Cl
    cliff Nov 29, 2008

funny thing. my letter says the same thing. with the exact same amount. whats sad is all the people that will pay.

jonbobv Jan 08, 2009

Caint these people be sued for mail fraud and also since they sent out these letters to alot of people why caint this be a class action law suit

chassnett64 Jan 18, 2009

My girl friend got the same notice. It was sent from Las Vegas, NV Permit NO.# 2304 Can't that be track?? To the group that sent it? Or the PO Box in FL.527800

• Sc
    scruf1210 Jan 26, 2009

Same message in Maryland, sent from Florida. Nice that they send a no stamp required envelope!

• Bo
    Bo Hart Jan 26, 2009

I just received the sam express mail, same amount!

• La
    LaMarsha Wilson Jan 27, 2009

i just recieve this letter in the mail and I was unsure of it being a scam but thanks for the info I will not respond to this letter

• Co
    c osborne Jan 27, 2009

I just recieved the same notice however I am going to mail out the empty envelope so it cost them something

• Sp
    Spratling Jan 27, 2009

I JUST RECEIVED THE SAME LETTER ON 01/27/2009. mY HUSBAND TOLD ME TO GO TO THE COMPUTER BEFORE i SEND THESE FOLKS MY 20.00. THANKS ALL FOR THE HEADS-UP!!!

• Bo
    bonnyblue Jan 27, 2009

First where do these people get our names and addresses????? Are we on a list of people who like to be scammed???? There is a way or is there to get these type of people??? There has to be a way for us to get our name off that list??? Too Many people out there hurting right now who could use some money to help them out of their situations like keeping a roof over their heads and food in the bellies of their children. Write your congress and tell them to spend some money on the very people who put them there. They can make a loan to the very bank that foreclose on my home and put me on the street. That is where the real money is.

• Co
    Coco Jan 27, 2009

I'm so glad I looked on the internet before I sent that form out. It is beyond ridiculous what these people will stoop, too!

• Th
    theballadmaster Jan 28, 2009

sending envonlope w/photo of my middle finger lol

• La
    lannon Jan 29, 2009

ya i got one last night for my unclaimed prize of over 2.3 million dollars. I sent it back and wrote "nice scam, go Fu$% yourself" on it. Hopefully they will get the message.

• Fr
    frustrated Jan 31, 2009

This ### crazy yo. I got the same exact letter for the same exact amount. The only difference is the account number on it. I wonder if the difference in the account number is the number of prople they've sent this to. If so, they have received a shitload of money once you add up all those $20's. I got my letter today on 1/31/09 and it says it has to be postmarked by midnight tomorrow 2/1/09. I bet if someone could find out there info this would be a class action lawsuit. I wonder if the better business bureau knows anything.

• Az
    azgirl Feb 27, 2009

i just got the same notice with the same amount and to send the $20.00 to them first...
    i think it is a scam
    why would they ask for 20.00 when they could take it out of the winning amounts.
    mine came from miami FL.

• Ak
    aka Mar 01, 2009

my dad just got the same exact letter you guys did. those guys are crazy!

• Ys
    yspydery Mar 02, 2009

That just Obama and our great government sending that ### out, so they can fix the devasit those dumb ###s put us in... if not then, why the ### arent these people caught, I mean the address I am supposed to send it back to says: PO Box 527800, Miami Florida 33152-9962 ... if everyones addresses that they are sending the letter back to with 20 dollars in it is the same then they should have been caught... Im just saying dont send them any money, dont be buying ### you dont need, quit payin taxes and then lets see what kind of a bailout they pass... Bet it'll help alot more people like you and I. GREED

• Jb
    jbc72003 Mar 27, 2009

this is ### people this is the type scam from the govt. that is why these people never get cought. i tell u what to do make a copy of this letter just change the names and put your po box number and mass distribute them in the same way. you would be cought in a matter of days and prosecuted to the fullest extent ( by the same people who send these very same letters)come on people just think about it.

• Su
    Suz Mar 28, 2009

I like the complaint by jbc72003 posted 1 day ago. People there is so much out there the govt. has their hand in that we the people are literally paying for, and just how exactly is the P.O. going broke with scams like this?

• Do
    Dove Mar 30, 2009

I am in Birmingham, Alabama. I received a letter from PRIA stating I had won over 2 million dollars, but I need to send them 20 dollars. I knew this letter was a load of bull. What is strange is I keep getting the letters. I sent them a letter stating: Send me 20 dollars, and I will send you 2 million. They have not sent the 20 dollars yet lol

chamber Mar 31, 2009

I'm in Denver, Co. and got the letter today. Its pretty obvious they want your info to try to open up something under your name. Who needs that much info to give you a prize? They might as well ask for your birth certificate and social security card too. And $20 dollars on top of that? Guess I better watch out for the $5 transfer fee on lottery tickets next.

• kiimmie Apr 20, 2009

I think it is all a scam...We could all get together and get the money they said we would get by sending them 20 dollar's...They said as soon as they receive your signed and completed Express Notice Tracking Form, your claim will be processed and your cash accounting rushed to me by bonded federal carrier...I haven't seen it yet and I can't track it down...We could do a class action law suit on them...Iam [email protected]

• El
    Elizabeth May 02, 2009

I received the same letter on 5/2/09 with the same amount of money$2.536, 092.23 isn't it funny how they put the .23cents on the end I guess to make it legetimate. This seem like a scam to my husband he told me to google it.We all should get together with our letters and send them to the Attorney General. And sue the pants off these scammers.

• Ok
    oklaj May 03, 2009

I received my copy of this now infamous letter (4-2-09).Thanks for the heads_up_, oklaj

• Bl
    blindcat May 03, 2009

I got a letter from prize research intelligence agency and it was po box 527800 miami .fl 33152-7800 this is really scam it said i won 2, 536, 092.23 so we need to watch it i am so glad i checked out we need to do the same

• Si
    SINGLE MOTHER May 03, 2009

I RECEIVE LETTERS SIMULAR TO THIS ALL THE TIME AND I JUST THROW THEM AWAY BUT THIS ONE HERE I OPENED BECAUSE THE BIG ENVELOPE MAKES IT LOOK LIKE SOMETHING IMPORTANT I READ IT AND THOUGHT ABOUT SENDING THE $20 THEN I THOUGHT LETS LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET FIRST ...I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP YOU GUYS...SINCERLY SINGLE MOTHER IN LOUISVILLE, KY.

• Ni
    Nikki Forbis May 09, 2009

I have just recieved the same letter as all of you. I am glad that I got on the net and looked them up first. I'm sure they could be caught. It seems as if they use the same mailing address all the time. That must be where they get the checks. Something on the letters or envelopes has to be correct or they would be doing this for the hell of it. I'm guessing the address is right.

• Sh
    shelia williams May 16, 2009

I GOT A LETTER LIKE THAT TO BUT THAY DIDNT ASK ME FOR ANY MONEY WHATS UP WITH THAT

• Th
    thornton 1963 May 30, 2009

my name is darrell thornton, from roebuck sc. i have been scamed for over 5000.00. i need to get something done about this. if there is someone that can help me out please call me at 864-576-5949 or at 864-612-7350or 864-585607 thank you! i have recepits, names and who received the money together we can stop this

• Ka
    katy Jun 02, 2009

I don't agree with this practice either, but if you read the back of the letter, it clearly states that PRIA does not issue, award and or hold cash prizes of any sort. They're a legitmate reporting agency...so if you sent them $20...shame on you.

• Ni
    Nikki Jun 15, 2009

I got the same letter all of you got and for a second I was caught up, but then I figured I should check the internet. I also, always remember hearing on the news, if you win a prize and you have to pay for it, it definitely is a scam. It's a shame because there are so many people out of work right now and they are just trying to make it. Then, you get this letter and you think it could be possible. That's what's wrong with this world. No one can get ahead when they are being scammed. FYI I did get scammed on the free trial ACAI pills. Pay $5.95 for shipping and they will continue to charge your credit card. Nothing is safe anymore. I hope this helps others. Nikki, PA.

• R2
    R-2-O Jul 02, 2009

I got the same letter with the same info exactly. I photo copied a $20.00 bill and wrote them the following note: Dear PRIA officials, enclosed you will have in your hand the $20.00 that I will exchange with you once you are at my front door. I like you am cautious about scammers so we need to be careful. Once your courier arrives with my certified funds, we can match the serial numbers so you see that I am legit, and we can make the exchange! P.S. your courier will find that I am a generous tipper as well.
    Look forward to your visit in the next couple weeks,
    T in Gilbert AZ

maddness Jul 02, 2009

I wish I hadn't got these letters in the mail, If I knew it was a scam. Alot of peoples' hope and dreams are pretty much literary thrown out the window. I this is sick and very irehencable. If these people ever get caught doing this they will be the ones that will be wishing they had $2, 536, 092.23. AND I also feel like if since so many who have got ripped-off out here not only should they get there refunds but I think this company needs to be exposed. I'am one who has suffered under the scam of these kon-artists!!! I hope that there is a hope for citizens one day that there wishes for that much money WILL BE rewarded to the one who turn these guys in.

• Vb
    vbroklyn Jul 03, 2009

I recieved the same letter but I am wandering what could be done to stop this scam.? This people should be stop playing with the lives and felings of people. What can be done. ?

• To
    tonopah 38 Jul 03, 2009

i just received the same letter on 7.2 09 it was for the amount $2.536.092.23 this is a big scam going on.why should you pay 25.00 for them to send it to you.i also have recived other letters like this one, from new york.i go and check them out on the inter net.of course they are all scams. do not fall for these scams.i live in tonopah nevada. so how are they finding your address to send these fake letters to us.

• Ro
    robert barr Jul 03, 2009

ok i just got the same letter and i wrote out a check for 20.00 then i went on the computer and found out all the others who got the same letter, so how can they pay us all the same amount. i riped up my check and posted this comment. they are full of ###, i'm going to report them. how do they get your info to be sending out stuff like this, in these hard times.

• Ha
    handyman2 Aug 01, 2009

Im just wondering if anybody has sent money in and been scamed or if everybody is so afraid of being scammed they are parranoid. I recieved the same notice and feel the same but of course my curiousity is deffinitly up.

• Bi
    bickersron Aug 02, 2009

My sister just received a letter from PRIA and asked me to research it before she sent the money. I'm glad that I did something should be done about this. Any suggestions?

• St
    Steven_03904 Aug 03, 2009

I just got the same letter today. It says I won $2, 536, 092.23 but to send then $20.00 by Aug 7, 2009. I will not send any $$$$!

• Fl
    Flahtab Sep 04, 2009

Just send the envelope back over stuffed and make them pay postage due if everyone did this it would not take long for them to stop.

• Ka
    karras Sep 08, 2009

Guess what folks, it is September 2009, and they are still at it. I received an "Express Notice" letter that has the same amount to be won and the same PO box number in Florida. They've learned to skate on the thin edge between truth and lies. Never in the letter do they say that I won anything. By everyone's comments above, everyone assumed that they had won. However, the letter is worded so carefully that it actually doesn't really say anything That's why they haven't been prosecuted. They haven't actually promised you anything for your $20.00. They prey on peoples hopes and dreams and for that they shoud be eternally damned.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices