Prestige Managementrepossession

E

I went to pick up my belongings from my car that was repossessed. After paying the "inconvenience fee" of $60 to receive my items, over $400 worth of my belongings were missing. When I told the gentleman all my belongings had not been recovered, his reply was that my car was no longer in their care. I found this odd, it has only been two weeks since the car was repossessed. I called the office again, and they said they are running and investigation, but they did not seem willing to help me at all. I really hope there is something that can be done, because I have multiple decals in my car that allow me access to my work and living place. Without these decals I can not park in the designated areas, meaning each time i park anywhere else it is at risk of being broken into.