Press Enterprise NewspaperHORRIBLE SERVICE

I

Worst customer service I've ever encountered, signed up for 11 week sunday only subscription, havn't got my paper delivered 3 weeks in a row. Thats not even the worst, everytime you call to ask for it your on hold for 10 to 20 mins. Ive sent 3-4 emails left message with Michael a "supervisor" and have made multiple calls to customer service no calls back! I guess with all the internet news website they're not worried about losing any customers. I will never sign up for another subscription with them again

• Ad
    advice43 Jun 04, 2012

I can't get them to stop throwing their trash in my driveway every week. I have never subscribed, and neither have my neighbors. I have called repeatedly, left voice mails, threatened legal action, etc., but they continue to throw trash in my driveway. Every week.

It appears only a expensive lawsuit is going to stop this nonsense. See you in court guys!

norman tingley Dec 21, 2011

i norman live at glen ivy rv park and been insulted by diver please call and will u what is going on driver is going to fast in park and told hem to slow down now he whats to kick my ### please fill free to contact me at [protected]