Poppoly.com / Shanghai Pinteng Tradejust awful

I didn't like the items I received from them, so I made a decision to return them.
Their customer service gave me a hard time trying to do anything to convince me not to send items back. At first, they requested proofs that there was something wrong with the items. Photos or video. I did.
They gave me one more runaround before I got a return address.
Their warehouse is too far away from the US, it's in China, which means that sending it back to them will cost me a lot. Of course, shipping back will be at my expense.
Oh yes, they definitely made me change my opinion regarding shipping this garbage back. I would spend a lot more than on my purchase. I will just throw this crap away and will forget about this situation like a nightmare.

Sasha Araiza Oct 03, 2017

I've had similar experiences! Now I'm just trying to get the word out and hopefully save others from getting scammed like I did.
    This company should not be allowed to sell clothes! I buy clothes online all the time and have never had such a bad and unacceptable experience. I want to share my emails from this company and experiences to hopefully prevent this from happening to you. First off I spent a little over 100 dollars and everything came either damaged or stained. The clothes were completely unwearable. Literally falling apart and felt like the cheapest fabrics imaginable. Definitely not what the description said it was. I asked the company to ship me a pre-paid shipping label since everything was damaged. I didn't feel that I should have to pay for this shipment and they refused to help even after sending them photos like they asked me too. Here are there responses.

Hello,
    really sorry for that.Next item we will do better.We will refund USD12 and give you 15% discount for your next order.Could you please keep them or resell to other?

Have a nice day.

Hello,
    we can refund USD12 to your account you used to pay if you keep them.Is it ok?

Have a nice day.

Dear customer,
    We can refund you 15USD as compensation at most, is it ok?
    Or you can return to us, but you need to pay for the freight, which do you prefer?

Have a nice day!
    Best regards,
    poppoly.com

I finally gave in to pay the freight with the hopes that I would get my money back. I'm still really sketched out that I will not get my money back. I'm still waiting for the directions on how to ship the product back. This was my last email from them.

Dear customers,
    It is National Day holiday (from Oct. 1st to Oct. 8th) here is in China, the reply maybe delay, please kindly understand and wait patiently, thank you for cooperation.
    Have a wonderful day

I never told them that I wanted to keep the clothes. Why would a professional company ask me to keep damaged clothes and even worse ask me to try and sell them? It took over 2-3 days to even get a response for each email and have gotten nowhere. I would not recommend buying from this company. I have never been this disappointed and upset with a company. Buyer beware! I'm telling you this site is a scam!! They make clothes for a dollar and then steal your money. You do not get the same clothes that are pictured on there website. Everything on there website looks professional, but this company and there clothes are a joke!