PokerStars.com — [email protected] don't trust them anymore!!!
18 months ago i made a $200 deposit with my debit card and they started asking me for all sorts of documentation, which i provided. Minus their request of a statement showing my card number, after multiple attempts to explain to them its a debit card, affialited with my checking account, its not a credit card which displays the card number on the statement...despite giving them over 10 other pieces of documentation, they just gave me the run around for 3 months, which is when i just asked for a refund and they stopped responding to my emails. Numerous calls and they just tell me ita under investagation, give us a few dats, a year and a half later and still nothing.when i finally got fed up, contacted by credit card conpany and asked them to dispute it and they informed me its too late, the 3 month grace period has expired. So im out $200. F you PS!!!
More PokerStars.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pokerstars - stole money from my bank account - refuse to refund 
- Pokerstars - rigged/fixed software 
- Pokerstars - unrealistic hands 
- Pokerstars - atomated software 
- Pokerstars - no free play 
- Pokerstars - freezing my money and won't release it to me. 
- PokerStars.com - tv coverage
- Pokerstars - theft of money 
- PokerStars.com - I have never seen anything like what happens on pokerstars happen in live poker 
- PokerStars.com - stalking/harassing