Pokemon Centerpokémon center

E

I bought 3 Pokémon plushes from Pokémon center, but when arrive to home the package was open and nothing was in it.. it is impossible my neighbors will steal them, because I am in the good neighborhood and I receive a lot of packages and they leave in front of my door and none were stolen. And plus their packages are not delivered thru Post Office..
Probably whomever brought package stole my items. After this happened I took a photo of the box and I tried to contact with Pokémon center but they are not reachable. The phone number [protected] is a scam. The message only says if you know your party extension number dial now, after that it tells to contact thru supporting page but supporting page also doesn't help you. So when it comes to money they get your money right away but when you need help you can't find them. These company is scam I don't know how to get my money back or at least I want them to reship it when I am at home.
So beware of this company.. don't buy anything from this company. If you want to do it. You will take the consequences.

pokémon center