Plumbingsupply.comShipping and customer service

I purchased an item and needed it asap. Their regular shipping times were 3-7 business days. I needed the item quick and chose 2nd day thinking this would expedite the shipping and of course get my item to me faster than the 3-7 day delivery estimate. I paid 150% more for this shipping method. Turns out they sent is normal ground post through UPS from a supplier near me. When I found out where it was shipping from and looked at UPS normal shipping estimate page. The estimate for regular shipping was 3 days. Plumbingsupply.com did not expedite anything. I paid for it and they did not provide that service to me. They are refusing to refund the extra shipping fees. This is deceptive practices and this company should not conduct business in this manner. AVOID PURCHASING FROM PLUMBINGSUPPLY.COM THEY ARE DECEPTIVE!!!