The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Plimus — Online fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I use Pay Pal as a way to get paid by a service. I don't pay bills through them. Yesterday morning I received an email from Pay Pal advising me that a company called Plimus had paid themselves $45.50 from my Pay Pal account.
Pay Pal was actually pretty helpful and they should be commended for shutting down the transaction. Of course I advised my bank as well that this transaction was bogus. Plimus may or may not exist as a legitimate company. I can't tell. I filed a report with the Washington State Attorney General on line.
This is pure fraud. I never authorized Plimus to help themselves to any funds from Pay Pal. If anyone is looking to do a class action and needs a plaintiff in WA, don't hesitate to contact me.
More Plimus Complaints & Reviews
- Plimus - Ripoff artists
- Plimus - Paypal Fraud
- Plimus Inc - No product received
- Plimus - Fraudulent deduction
- Plimus - fraud
- Plimus - Smart battery
- Plimus - Unknow product charge
- Plimus - They should be heavily fine, for deceiving, and scamming
- Plimus - Charge not authorized
- FOREX PIP ALERT - PLIMUS SALES - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES