Playboy Magazine12 issues for $12 ad sent to my 14 year old son!

R

My 14 year old son received a subscription card in the mail for 12 issues of Playboy for $12.00 along with a free DVD of Nude Celebrities. Maybe they should check the age before mailing such offers.

• Jc
    J Casey Mar 19, 2008

I received the same subscription card. I'm just glad my children didn't get the mail today.

• Ka
    Karen Sep 17, 2008

My husband just received this card in the mail with an offer to order Playboy and get the free Nude Celebrity CD. My 12 year old son often checks the mail. This offer is obscene. How are they allowed to send this kind of solicitation in the mail for anyone to see. They have to cover these up in the store so children cannot see them but they can send them in the mail for children to see. Now I cannot even let my son check the mail, something he loves to do. Stop sending this kind of filth and invading our lives with it, we don't want it.

• Tc
    t compton Oct 18, 2008

you don't recive that stuff unless you ahve been to thier site or a third party site so ask your sons and husband where they have been