Platt CollegeEducation

T

I started this process with all the knowledge I could get on the school, I finished up the program for MA, took final state test, and was denied to take the phlebotomy test, instructor said to me, " you won't be using that so I'm not giving you the test", I paid for all of the course and wanted to take all that was required for the program. I took the phlebotomy portion of this course and passed with a 3.50 gpa, it is not up to the instructor whether or not I use the phlebotomy, I paid for it, I deserve the chance for full completion, very unsatisfied with the school as a whole, instructor's play favorites, as well as the Dean of the school. Taking complaints has high as I can.