Pizza HutDelivery time / courtesy

K May 15, 2020

I am Keitha Spicer and I have an extensive consumer history with the local food chain here in Selma, Al. I have not been given any receipts on my last two delivery orders. With the exception not to complain. I missed a total savings $20. Tonight service was horrible due to lack of lies. My food was never delivered and the excuses grew from not having a phone number to not knowing how to find the address. I also had a recent delivery to the same address just a week or so ago. There were no problems on the part of pizza hut other than my receipts. After several calls and I asked them to deliver when I gave them a valid phone number they still didn't and the distance is quite short. So I asked for a cancellation and they couldn't do that until the end of closing so I then asked for them to send it. I checked in the amount of the original time and it was twenty five minutes and they had to recooked my food. So it took about a total of two hours just for a scheduled [protected]@7:00 p m. I think the entire staff from management and all should be removed. My money refunded and free food. Because I had a simple online order to make it easier for everybody and to mismanage a 2 item order they are terrible. I recommend you get better employees right away. Please contact me via email [protected]@gmail.com or [protected].