PixmaniaReturns

Would like to complain regarding the poor Customer Service and After Sales I’ve received from Pixmania. Firstly I called LG to explain and test that my DVD player was faulty, after numerous testing LG came to the conclusion that it was faulty and gave me a returns number to give to you – Pixmania to replace the item. Secondly I had to return the full LG Home Cinema System when it was only the DVD that was faulty. I didn’t have the original packaging as it was nearly 6 month old and the box was the size of a coffin. So I had to source a box and the packaging to return the product to your Returns Dept without any help from you guys except a UPS returns label. Thirdly I after numerous phone calls and conversations with numerous Pixmania staff, I was sent a email telling me that my product was been shipped to LG for repair, which I know already due to speaking to LG that isn’t going to happen as LG won’t repair that item due to its cost. Instead they will replace it and that’s why they gave me a Returns Number to give to Pixmania.
So at the moment I’m without a working system that I’ve paid for and having to wait 28 days that Pixmania quoted for repair, even though LG will not be repairing it and already have stated that. I don’t understand why I can’t just have a replacement sent out (which is currently in stock according to your website)

I’m also going to complain to LG about the lack of corporation I’ve receive from you guys and warranty procedures that Pixmania have.