Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other Pioneer Credit Recovery acting as the irs to collect money they say I owe in back taxes.

Pioneer Credit Recovery  - acting as the irs to collect money they say I owe in back taxes.

R
Author of the complaint
4:00 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Can the ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA please do something to shut this company down for harassing not only me but others for their illegal activities in scamming people out of their money stating they owe the IRS money. Believe me if I owed the IRS they wouldn't be handing my off to a debt collection company let alone this one.

Pioneer is a scam of a company. They frighten people into thinking they owe money, people get scared (especially the elderly) and mail them a check.
THIS IS A SCAM OF A COMPANY! JUST SHRED THE MAIL.

Helpful? 1 0

Pioneer Credit Recovery - disreputable
3 comments
W
Feb 08, 2021 4:00 am

This company is contacting my neighbor asking if I live next door?!?!?!? This is totally unacceptable beware of this number [protected]

A
Apr 01, 2020 4:00 am

I also got a letter from those fools for 2012 taxes owed on partnership I never had. IRS not aware of any debt.

P
Dec 20, 2018 4:00 am

Actually They are contracted by the IRS to collect. You can verify by going to IRS.Gov. However they do violate people rights and the Fair Debt Collection Act. I am in Texas and dealing with them now. I already filed with the Consumer Protection Agency and the Attorney General. I agree these quacks to need to be shut down.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

27 complaints