Pima Medical Instituteschool screwed me

This school screwed me the whole time I was in school. My teacher cussed me out in front of the class (8 students) & no one wanted 2 stick up 4 me cuz they thought that they would get in trouble. So, I ended up having 2 do an anger management class. I completed the course. When it came to externship, the first place called me & asked me if I spoke Spanish. I said no. They said they wanted someone who did. The 2nd place signed a piece of paper saying they could offer me 40 hours a week externship, yet they were only open 32 hours a week. I complained 2 my advisor, she kept putting me off. I told her I wanted 2 go 2 a different place. Stall, stall, stall. Then she got fired. Another advisor took over. She refused 2 transfer me. The doctor I was working 4 had another intern, a MA, not a MAA. She wasn't interested in doing anything, she was inept in the job cuz it wasn't what she was trained 4. The doctor had her re- alphabetize her files. She did a horrible job. The doctor had me go over her work & I had 2 redo it ALL. Everything she did, I had 2 go back over it. Her receptionist wasn't trained on anything. Her & her husband owned the skate shop next door. I taught her things she didn't know. I taught the doctor a few things, 2. I found out she was opening another office in my neighborhood. I expressed desire 2 run said office. I was vacuuming & bumped a table with an expensive piece of equipment on it. It slid off the table, but I caught it. It never hit the floor & wasn't damaged. She got so upset, she called the school & told them she didn't want me working there anymore. My advisor made me look 4 another externship. They did not help me at all. I could not find one in the time they allotted me. They terminated me. I found out through the other intern that the doctor offered her a job!