PicMonkeypicmonkey photo editing site

B Review updated:

I pay $7.99 a month to access this site. when tried to get on several times, it brought up a free trial that they want people to try. But it wouldn't let me access the regular site that I'm paying for. Also I was told that once I tried the site, that if I didn't want to continue, I would be given the choice to refuse after 7 days. that didn't happen. I was not given that option, and you all took money out of my account. And since I'm paying for it, then I want to be able to use it at my disposal. I can access the site, but not the use of it. I will appreciate if you all would fix it or return my money back on my account.

• Updated by Bernadine Mayes · Oct 30, 2018

I need access to the site to edit my pictures which I pay $7.99 a month to be able to do.

• Ka
    Kathy Waples Jan 24, 2019

Same thing happened to me. I was using the site earlier. Logged out, , went back to do some more editing and it won't let me log in.