The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Phonepower.com — unethical billing practices
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I would like worn any person who is looking for VOIP service. to stay a way from a company called PhonePower.Com or Phone.Com. this is a one Rip off Company. they trained there billing staff to be rude to people who call them and try to find out about over charge on their phone bills.
I have signed up with them on 2009 as they were advertising buy one year of service for $199. and get the 2nd year for free. the first year passed by and I was charge for $38.89. they said this charge for tax and FCC Fees.
the 2nd year expired and I Ported my phone # out of their network. Assuming that when you port your phone # out your canceled your service with them. Instead of cancelling my service I was charged 24.38 a month. for tow months until I called my credit card issuer and closed that account and stopped any charges coming form phonepower.com Now I am disputing these charges. and now they send me to their collection agency asking me to pay $124.95.
More Phonepower.com Complaints & Reviews
- Phone Power - rip off!
- Phone Power.com - no service
- Phone Power - billing
- Phone Power - it is a scam
- Phone Power - misleading contract terms
- Phone Power - rude customer support
- Phonepower.com - unauthorized charges
- Phone Power - awful service
- Phone Power - drop signal
- Phone Power VOIP - I miss broadvoice, phone power is horrible, don't use them yet!!!