Philips DVD Home Theater Systemsystem does not work has no power at all

M

By phone in [protected] I called and placed a phone order.
I ordered an home theater system [philips hts3555]wihch included advd player, also a philips mini hifi system and a kodak
Digital camera. I recieved the home theater system on the 18th plugged it in and it did not work. my husband then plugged it in later and still nothing. I called you guys and was told that I would get a return within 48 business hours. today is the 29th and still this gift I ordered that does not work is waiting for a return label. I have made several phone calls and have talked to sereval supervisors since the 19th, as well as called the coorparate offices to no advil. can you see my crisis and will some one please send me a return label as soon as possible.

and please thank peach direct
for such bad service.

a very dissapointed customer.