Peter Jacksonunsatisfied

C Review updated:

I have been smoking for about 20 years now and I currently smoke peter jackson rich 30. Ive noticed over the last few weeks I have had several cigarettes go out half way through and then I have to get a lighter to get it going again, I know rolled tobacco does this quite frequently hence why I smoke tailor mades. I have taken the smokes back to place of purchase but they have said I have to take it to the company.. Im hoping someone can help me out.

• Ki
    kimberly1 Apr 01, 2010

i have brought a carton a week ago and 3 out of the packs had a thick lining of tobacco on the bottom - needless to say the beginnings of me smokes were like a quarter empty!!! id like a refund for those 2 - 3 pks of pj 30s, thankyou

• Se
    serv3 Jun 07, 2010

Your brand probably adopted the FSC (fire safe cigarettes) issue; it's been going on in the states for a while now. I tried the Philip Morris International site for ya, but couldn't find anything. Look at your pack; if it has FSC written anywhere, that's what it is. If not... no clue. Really annoying situation, though.

• Di
    Dianne Bradford Gentle Oct 22, 2012

My Aunt died in a house fire caused by her smoking. She was burned almost beyond recognition and this has left the family devastated. I know smoking is a choice but I still can't get over the fact that she died due to an addiction to a product that causes cancer. There is responsible drinking but there is no such thing as responsible smoking! Very sad indeed!

• Le
    Leanne Fleet Dec 22, 2014

We have got many packages of cigarettes that are like there is a hole in them, it is like smoking air. Email me [protected]@live.ca Thank you.

• Tr
    trent whittaker Jan 01, 2015

Iv have been smoking for 18years and only in the last month have noticed how much quicker the smokes are smoking. It has always taken me a while to go through a cigarette. These days am smoking so much quicker.. we pay big bucks now and not getting as much in them. So wrong.

• Me
    Melanie Stupak Jan 18, 2016

Hello, I have been a smoker for many years now of Peter Jackson original blues. Of late there have been changes to the filter type and I'm not happy about it. Please stop messing with your products. I'm a life long customer of your brand and like the product for a reason. I am disappointed in myself for becoming addicted however I have.

Please, please just leave them as they were.

• Pe
    Peter82 Feb 16, 2016

I have been legally smoking the same pj gold since 18 (now 32)
    Your new firm filter is disgusting and if this is to become your only option of pj gold to buy (as informed in-store) I will be changing brand. very pissed off! why change it!!

Anne170468 Apr 04, 2016

I have noticed the same issues as everyone mentioned above. I smoke cause I like it. I don't expect to pay good money and to get all these changes. why do we need these changes? hate the filters and hate the way my cigarette just burn up so fast. give us a break...

• Tk
    tk##$ May 01, 2016

Poor quality cigarettes, pay more for sticks and poor grade tobacco

Nothing goog to say about these expensive low grade cigarettes, there is no difference between these over priced poor quality smokes and the cheap smokes quality wise
    Will not buy another philip morris cigarette
    I've notice that this is not the only brand under your banner that your getting complaints

• Pa
    paul kinnunen Sep 04, 2016

hi my name is paul I have tryed smoking peter Jackson cigarettes but nothing comes out of my mouth I have puffed it and sucked it but nah nothing

• Pa
    paul kinnunen Sep 04, 2016

hi my name is paul I have tryed smoking cigarettes but nothing comes out of my mouth I tryed puffing it and sucking it but nah nothing

• Je
    Jenny Kara Oct 08, 2017

I have been smoking Peter Jackson smooth flavor for past 15years and the new latest filters are garbage. You are being so cheap that you changed the filters and feels like I am not smoking a cigarette anymore so cheap. Because of your new filter I will change my brand to something else better with better Quality so disappointed. Cheap [censor] !

jack yates Nov 04, 2019

I have been a smoker for about 9years and never had a issue till now after I have just purchased a 15g peter Jackson blue pouch and since opening it the is a horrible smell and taste sort of like perfume but not 100% as never had this issue befor but not happy as it's was from a fully sealed pouch.

• He
    Heidii Mclean Mar 29, 2020

Purchased a packet of pj blue fresh burst and to my amazement there were more then 1 that were just the papers rolled like a cigarette but nothing was In it and another was the butt bit as the whole smoke also no tobacco in it either

Comments