Performance Health USAGreen tea ripoff!

L

This product was advertised as seen on Oprah -- 3.95 for s/h and you can cancel at any time. However, they are charging you $79.95 for 60 bills (30 day supply) and there is no phone number to call to cancel this.

• Li
    Lisa9653 Jul 09, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy ww.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

• Bo
    Bob Brown Jan 14, 2009

Ordered trial, then could not cancel by e-mailo, or by phone.

• Su
    Sue James Oct 27, 2008

DO what I did and go to gohelpnow.com and cancel it is that simple. It takes like 5min

Shelly Oct 27, 2008

I should have read the terms it was my fault well live and learn.

Sharon Oct 23, 2008

Try this number - although -[protected] I called them asked to be reimbursed and they said yes then kept sending the product and charging my card. The sample product that I ordered was the Acai Berries
    and they charged me $74.95!!! for 30 capsules. I just called my cc company and reported fraud and they changed my card number and are investigating which frees me from the charges. These people ought to be put in jail.

• Ri
    Richard Agro Oct 20, 2008

I had originally ordered the Pure Acai Berry capsules and never recieved them, these charges are on my credit card and are being reviewed by American Express, today 10/20/08 i received a package which i marked Return to Sender, Do Not Want, Stop Billing.Please respect my request and eliminate these charges and Do NOT send any pills or bill my Card.
    Richard Agro

Ronald R. Smith Oct 20, 2008

I ordered a "free" trial of Crest whitening system. What I recieved was an on going monthly supply which I do not want, and I refuse to pay for. I emailed your customer service address and was unable to pull it up to cancel, I then called your phone # and no one picked up after 15 minutes. So now, I am emailing here, to inform you THAT I AM CANCELLING AND WILL NOT PAY FOR THIS SUPPLY (which I did not ask for) OR ANY OTHERS THAT YOU MAY SEND!!!

PS; I am printing this so I will have proof of my request to cancel

john doe Oct 15, 2008

how can I get my money back

• Ur
    Urs Oct 15, 2008

Received vitamins that were not ordered.

• Rh
    Rhea Larson Oct 04, 2008

I have now rec. 2 bottles of acaiberry after rec. 1 sample bottle. I didnt order them. Don't want them. What can I do?

• Yv
    yvonne silver Oct 03, 2008

Charging me account monthly for order I did not request. I will do what is necessary to stop this deduction. I called at one time
    and tried to canceled. Now I see they are still debiting my account.

• Ga
    gary kinnison Oct 03, 2008

charged credit card for product that i didn't order.

• Ca
    Carol Dunn Sep 30, 2008

I ordered a sample and paid for the shipping then they sent me a full bottle which I did not order.

• Be
    Beverly Parker Sep 28, 2008

I requested two months ago to no longer authorized this produect to be charged to my credit card and to also no longer deliver this product. I am having some financial issues. I was given a confirmation number by agent from this company. Please do not charge this product to my credit card and stop sending me this product. I can no longer afford this.

• To
    Tobey Fischer Sep 26, 2008

I ordered a sample and since then have received 2 full size bottles that I didn not order

roberto robles Sep 26, 2008

i disagree with this cause i have been trying to cancel my order and i cant get anyone to help all the tell me we dont have you down that you order any thing... and i have the ******* BOTTLE on my hand. so they send me to all this other and no one can help me ...STOP! WHAT CAN WE DO

Pat Cruz Sep 24, 2008

I also ordered Acai sample for $1.87, only to receive 60 more
    pills two weeks later which I never ordered. Called [protected] and was told I had a certain amount of time to
    send back to get a refund. I did this on 9/3/08, and as of
    9/17/08 customer service says they did not receive it yet!
    Claim their mail room is backlogged (probably all those
    unordered bottles being returned). When you go on the
    original e-mail which solicits the cheap sample, way down
    in tiny print is the real deal - when you click on you find
    out they're sending you a full order in ten days, and signing
    you up for a newsletter which costs money, too! You have
    to unsubscribe on-line from both individually. I'm calling
    again today to see if my package (sent first class mail) was
    received yet. The advice from someone's comments I read
    is good - send back registered or certified where these creeps
    have to sign. The best part was after I unsubscribed to both
    newsletter and another monthly order - I got an e-mail from
    them telling me I could now purchase this same Acai (60)
    pills for $19.99. WHAT A SCAM AND A RIP OFF.

rosalie talbert Sep 20, 2008

cancel by way of your credit card, GET A NEW # tell them it is FRUAD, GET A NEW NO. AND THEY WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

sandra kahoano Sep 19, 2008

SIR,
    I DONT RECALL AUTORIZING AUTO DELIVERY OF PURE ACAI BERRY AND WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO CANCELL THE AUTO SHIP.

sandra Kahoano

• Do
    donna lloyd Sep 18, 2008

no response to ceasing shipments of diet aide and unauthorized charges

• Ce
    Celest Dragon Sep 17, 2008

HOW DO I CANCEL? DOES ANYONE KNOW?

James ganning Sep 16, 2008

I want to cancel and there is no one to answer the phone, It keeps stating there is a 45 min wait

rosalie talbert Sep 14, 2008

.I am experiencing the same charges all of you are' What I have done was BLOCKED MY CREDIT CARD.
    NOW''t is in the hands of the COMPLAINT DEPT.

THAT HAVE BILL ME FOR OVER $200.00. I AM GOING TO BBB AND FILE A COMPLAINT.
    I paid my credit card for ALL PURCHASES I MADE. LEAVING ONLY PURCHASES FROM THEIR CO.NOW THEY CAN NOT CHARGE ANYMORE.
    OH! I HAVE NOT OPENED ANY OF THE PILLS
    [email protected]
    I for got' when I tried to unsubscribe they SAY' YOUR EMAIL IS NOT IN OUR SYSTEM

I was thinking, if we all wrote to OPARH LETTING HER KNOW HOW HER PITCHER IS BEING USED TO LURE US IN THIS SCAM, MAYBE HER LEGAL TEAM WILL LOOK INTO THESE PEOPLE ARE USING HER NAME IN THEIR Scam of you can really write letters, let me know if this is a good idea & if we can write such a letter?

Anna Sep 13, 2008

I was charged for something I did not even authorized. $79.76 to be exact. I called the number that was on my account and and all it tells you is you have a 45 min wait and then they hang up on you. If anyone knows how to stop this please help!!! I see everyone is talking about Green Tea Pills this is not Green tea, this was for Pure AcaiBerry, so beware it is for all kinds of pills. I have never even heard of these pills before. Who knows what they are. SO BEWARE of the SCAMS!!!

• Ta
    Talina Veliz Sep 12, 2008

I have reported Performance Health LLC to the better business beuruea. I had to cancel my credit card and get a new one issued. This has caused me financil difficulty because I have automatic bill pay and now I have to cancel all that and pay the surcharges I would nornmally not have to pay. This should be a lesson for us all. Read the fine print and the Terms and conditions before you buy or get trail offers!
    I can only imagine how much money they have scammed off people. I found 368 complaints and at $79.26 per person that comes up to $29, 167.68 they have made off this scam alone, not to mention the other ones for Gree tea and COlon CLeanse they offer.

Patricia Smalley Aug 21, 2008

canot cancel conued shipments of PureAciaBerry

• Ki
    Kirk W. Jones Aug 06, 2008

I spoke with someone who apparently works for Performance Health USA and she stated that she would send me a paper that would permit me to return the bottle of Acai Capsules free, as I did not want to purchase 60 capsules of $74.95. It was interesting the they decided "on their own" to reduce the price by 73% to $19.99. Anyway, I lost the 800 number at which I called Performance and I have yet to receive the email with the paper to permit return of the product. Does anyone know the telephone number for Performance Health USA and if so please send it to me. Thanks. Kirk

• Fr
    frank Jul 31, 2008

charges on my debit card without my approval
    i am cancelling my card and reporting to the states atty general office and the BBB

Marie L Hanley Jul 29, 2008

This is a money making racket! According to Sue, with whom I spoke at [protected], you have 10 days to cancel after receiving your trial supply. After 10 days, they automatically ship your first 30 day supply @ $75.00 and your credit card is billed. I was told, my 30 day supply was shipped on 7/27, and that when I receive it, I have until 8/15 to return it for a full refund. She canceled the "membership" and gave me a cancellation number.

Guess I learned the hard way to ALWAYS read the terms and conditions!!

Joseph Ugwu Jul 16, 2008

Do the fraudsters at Performance Health USA read these comments? When will they become tired of sending me unsolicited medications? I pray that God forgives each one of them as they persevere in this fraudulent business.

Joseph Ugwu Jul 14, 2008

Why does Performance Health ship unsolicited medications to people who don't need or ask for them? That 's what I'm going through right now. And the company does not leave a phone # one can call to complain. It's fraudulent and smacks of downright dishonesty.

pat mcqueen Jun 27, 2008

Yes, it's a rip-off. I called [protected] because I received another bottle of 30 which I didn't order. When I asked if there was a charge the operator checked my account and told me $69.50 (plus shopping)! When I said I hadn't ordered it, she said it's automatic if you don't cancel within 10 days of your order.

With further questioning I learned if I return it within 11 days of today's date, 27 June, they would reimburse my $69.50! I suggest if you return anything to them, send it certified or with a signature showing it was received!

• Re
    Rebecca Hollier May 28, 2008

I thought I was the only one taken in by this horrible company. I would have never agreed to try this product if I had known what they were up to. When I recieved the bill for the full amount of $79.95 I was shocked because it was only a few days after I had recieved my trial offer. I was shocked to see another charge of $79.95 just today for a bottle that has'nt even arrived yet. Gosh! isn't there something that can be done to stop these thieves?

• De
    Denise Trotta May 19, 2008

Hi ~
    I never wanted to receive this product every month I just did a one time trial. Now I have received 2 bottles of green tea and need to send back the bottles. Please call or e-mail me
    [protected] or [email protected]
    Denise Trotta

• Na
    Nancy Wiley May 19, 2008

I have the same situation indicated in the other comments. I have tried to unsubscrible (via email) and they were returned as no such email address. I called to cancel and cannot get through - line continues to be busy. I tried entering my email address on their website but it says my email address does not exist.

I have cancelled my debit card so no more purchases can be posted to my account. I have returned their product in the mail (Return to Sender).

Is there something that can be done? Can this company continue to charge fees and not allow anyone to stop this from happening?

• St
    Stacey Eichinger Apr 28, 2008

THIS COMPANY IS ONE OF THE WORST COMPANIES I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. THE ONLY WAY TO DEAL WITH THEM IS TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST THEM. YOU CAN ONLY CANCEL YOUR ORIGINAL SUBSCRIPTION AT THIS NUMBER [protected], YOU CAN NOT GET A REFUND. I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY MONEY BACK, BUT AM WORKING WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO GET IT BACK, SINCE THEY MADE CHARGES WITHOUT MY APPROVAL!!
    PLEASE, ANYONE CONSIDERING SIGNING UP FOR THIS...DO NOT DO IT!! THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTISTS I HAVE FOUND. THE PERSONAL NUMBER OF THE PERSON WHO IS RESPONSIBLE, HIS NAME IS YORK GALLAND AND HIS # IS [protected]. CALL HIM AND VOICE YOUR OPINION!!

Sheryl Lopez Apr 22, 2008

Stop seding hoodiafen

Sheryl Lopez Apr 22, 2008

I don't want anymore of your hoodia fen. Stop sending themor charging my card.

• He
    Heidi M. Burke Apr 19, 2008

THIS COMPANY SUCKS. THEY ARE A RIP OFF. I TO TRIED THE GREEN TEA AND I PRINTED OUT THE INFORMATION THEY SAID. WELL LO AND BEHOLD WHEN I WANTED TO CANCEL THERE WAS NO CONTACT INFO TO CANCEL. THIS IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM AND I PLAN TO NOT ONLY REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU BUT I'm GOING TO SEND AN EMAIL TO OPRAH. NOT ONLY IS THIS A SCAM BUT IT DOESN'T WORK WITH ONLY 8 CAPSULES TO TRY.

shirley williams Apr 13, 2008

Debit my account without my permission! Beware all!