PepsiCo / 8 pack pepsi bottles

United States Review updated:

I recently purchased 6 of the Pepsi 8pack bottles at my local dollar general store and the top of every bottle was on so tight I had to cut them off and then it ruined most of the drink. I then went back to purchase more about 1month later and they continued to be the exact same way. I have been a consumer for many years and expect that you will rectify this and replace or compensate me for this. Thank you very much

Mi
Apr 07, 2019

Comments

•   Apr 07, 2019

The tops are always tight or the carbonation would leak out. If too tight for your hands, use a wrench or use a knife to cut the band around the top. If you want a refund, bring the bottles back with your receipt.

• Mi
      Apr 29, 2019

@SubSquirrel Well just how many consumers do you know that keep a store receipt when they buy groceries? And I know the lids have to be tight but they were excessively tight. I have been enrolled in martial arts for about 20yrs so I'm not exactly to weak to open a lid. If this is the way your company talks to consumers and resolves things than you will be one consumer less for now, but I will publish this on social media to warn other consumers. Have a blessed day!

•   Apr 29, 2019

@Misty Cooper MY company? I’m a consumer reading this site and commenting on posts. Please feel free to post on social media, but don’t complain here when you’re sued for copyright infringement. Look up what this site can do to you.

•   Apr 29, 2019

Oh, and most people know to keep receipts