Penn Credit — unauthorized utility collection charges
Penn Credit has been a stain on my credit report since November 2014 related to First Energy Metro Edison electric utilities company.
After verbal confirmation from Met Ed that my closed account was paid in full, I contacted Penn Credit to inform them of this mistake.
However, Penn Credit never closed the account based on this error.
How does this happen, when I completed the payment plan with my utility company?
Penn Credit provided no proof that Met Ed enlisted their services.
Met Ed states my account was closed in good standing.
Penn Credit needs to close this unauthorized account in order to remove this stain on my credit report!
More Penn Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Penn Credit Corporation - Misleading Deceptive Collection Practices 
- Penn Credit Corporation - Contacted family member of diseased relative 
- Penn Credit Corporation - Trying to collect on a paid bill 
- Penn Credit - Completely 100% FABRICATED "debt collection" letter
- Penn Credit Corporation - Unprofessional Collection Agency 
- Penn Credit Corporation - Debt Collection
- Penn Credit - ILLEGAL COLLECTION PRACTICES
- Penn Credit Corporation - medical billing
- Penn Credit - Debt collection
- Penn Credit Corporation - robo calling