PECO Energy Company — power outages
7/16/2019 approximately 8:30 PM power went out prior to a rain storm. Power was to be restored approximately 11:00 Pm however it did not come back on until 4:00 AM This is the second time within a month the power went out, it took more than 8 hours both times to restore. this outage occurred on the West Side of Darby Road, Havertown Pa affecting over 250 customers.
My address is 1 1/2 West Turnbull Ave Havertown Pa
More PECO Energy Company Complaints & Reviews
- PECO Energy - frustratingly incompetent service
- PECO Energy - failure of duty to provide policy transparency as a public utility provider
- PECO Energy - disgusted and fuming with the service!
- PECO Energy - credit department
- PECO Energy - bad service
- PECO Energy - peco energy inadequate service
- PECO Energy - the worst customer service: what if I freeze and die, it is not my problem
- PECO - bad wires
- PECO Energy - account transfer
- PECO Energy Company - my electric and gas bills