PECO Energy CompanyI received a bill statement 10 days after the payment was due

B Jul 12, 2019

I'm hoping that all inbound calls to PECO automatic call center is recorded because I had placed several calls during the month of July 2019 to find out didn't receive an electric bill for the month of July. When I entered in my account number the automatic system response system stated that my balance was $ 0.00. On July 12, I finally received a PECO invoice stating that my PECO balance was $159.81 with a due date of July 2, 2019.

What kind of unethical billing practices is PECO subjecting their customers that always pay their bill on time. I am a customer with "Life Lock" services which I will contact if this billing mishaps adversely damage my credit rating in any shape or form.

I'll mail out the a check for $159.81 on 07/13/2019 but PECO has lost me a potential returning customer forever.