Peachtree Prado Patio Door — defective screen door
Bought a prado patio door from Menards, sku number 421-3378. The store had replaced the screen door 3 times, with no success we still don't have a screen door for my french doors. The wheels would not go in properly, when the installer tried the door would not slide properly & then it would get stuck & we would have to take it off to open the screen door so we could exit the door. Since all of this started it has been a long time & alot of headache on my part having to drive back & forth to the store, they have since discontinued my door & had told me that I had to directly call Peachtree well that didn't work so they then told me I had to send an email or a complaint. I still have my original receipt from Menards. I would like a screen door so I may enjoy the door fully. Please email me confirmation of this complaint so I know that you have received my complaint @ [protected]@yahoo.com
More Peachtree Prado Patio Door Complaints & Reviews
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - non-stop warranty never got going!
- Peachtree Windows - window not good
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - defective windows
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - poor product
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - terrible quality product and service!
- Peachtree Doors & Windows - peachtree ariel double hung tilt window seals all bad
- Peachtree - poor quality sliding doors
- Peachtree Doors & Windows - double pane windows purchased 1991
- Peachtree Windows / Doors - warranty service stinks
- Peachtree Windows - will not respond