The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PCS Stamps & Coins — Devious Pricing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I thought I was buying 28 uncirculated Morgan and Peace silver dollars for a total of $89.90 and a shipping charge of $4.90 for each coin. Offer included a "Free" display wooden box. I wondered why the coins would be shipped a month or two apart but overlooked it. Sure enough my first coin arrived encased in plastic. It is very nice. I was happy. Yesterday the second coin arrived along with an invoice for two payment of $44.95. The first payment to be submitted immediately and the second a month later. I thought they must have made a mistake. I call [protected] and was informed each coin was $89.90 - $ 2, 526 total. I cancelled!
More PCS Stamps & Coins Complaints & Reviews
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Sending unsolicited items and then demanding payment for items we didn't order
- PCS Stamps & Coins - SCAM bills
- PCS Stamps and Coins - 20 years of worthless junk!!!!
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Missing shipment #3
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Dishonest company and bills credit card without permission
- PCS Histuscoin - unauthorized deduction on checking account:
- PCS Stamps & Coins - u.s. coins of the 19th century
- PCS Stamps & Coins - unauthorized use of debit card
- PCS Stamps & Coins - Coins that I did not order
- PCS Stamps & Coins - overpriced ripoff