Paschall Truck Linesmonies owed

Let me start by saying that promises made aren't always what you get. When I went through orientation with PTL they promised alot of things.First and foremost that we as drivers were first priority. When you hit the road for them, suddenly you become a kicking post for them. I worked for PTL for about seven months. In that time, I was denied numerous funds and payment, that I had coming to me. From my first paycheck, to my last paycheck something was missing on virtually every single one. Short hauls that came across the qual com. I never got them. Miles that I drove, I never got them. When I would contact finance, or driver services, or whatever department they shuffled me off to, noone had any explination. The only thing someone would finally say was we'll check it out. Then you don't hear anymore from them. Then when you finally get mad enough to really ### they find a way to shut you down for an undetermined period of time so you dont get the runs. I kept every Log book page, every reciept, and every quall com. message they ever sent me. That's right I took pictures of all my qual com. messages. One things for sure when this all comes to a head, I have undeniable proof of all my losses. I feel that every driver should do the same thing. That way they cant get out of there obligations to us, [THE DRIVERS] After all were the ones out there driving the miles, staying away from home for months at a time. We deserve our monies coming to us. Why shouldn't we hold the people responsible that are supposed to get it to us? I fully intend too. During my employment at PTL . I never had any moving violations, or accidents. I never damaged any vehicle or anything. As a matter of fact I started to quit once about a month before I finally did. I was informed by someone in the offices that they needed drivers like me, that I was 98% affective. They were right about one thing. They needed suckers like me who actually gave a damn, about their precious freight. While they kept my money and got my wife and myself evicted from our home .Well we are still living in our car, but it's better than a PTL sleeper.

• Sd
    Sdf1506 Nov 02, 2016

I have been leasing for about a month now. I have never refused a load. I grossed about 9000 in my first month. Sounds like a lot right. What I seen out of that 9000 is whopping 104.00. And that was 3 was ago. Do not go here they find any reason to not pay or deduct money from your check.

• Ta
    tayna2011 Jul 25, 2011

I Would like someone to contact me about PTL complaints at [email protected] Thanks

• Er
    eric19 Jul 20, 2010

im also gonna add to you aint afraid to work my dad has been driving for 42 yrs and he would tell you something different [censor] he drove a b modle mack they did have a/c back then they were a box mounted on the roof and if youve been driving for 38 yrs you started in 1972 they did have a/c in those trucks so you havent been driving as long as you say you did your probally some dispatcher for ptl you know the ones whom say they drove a truck and never had i know your one of them because they did have trucks with a/c in them and they werent also as regulated as they are now and you could run and idel as long as you wanted so jack [censor] wannabe tell me another lie

• Er
    eric19 Jul 20, 2010

this is aint afraid to work your stupid dude because they did have a/c in trucks back then i bet you havent drove that long and you must be a black guy because i drove for ptl and their olny nice to black guys you love driving for them and their horriable trucks well good for you jack [censor] when you loose your cdl because of that company then i bet youll have a better out look ive drove for other companies you know the ones whome dont run broker loads and ill tell you ptl is the worst company ive ever drove for see i drive for a company a real one that takes care of their equepment not a one that puts a duck tape on it like ptl and its not just the new breed that quits them ive seen drivers that have driven for 42 yrs quit them ive also noticed all the white guys drive all their junk trucks and all the black guys drive all the new ones so you must be black

• Ai
    aint afraid to work Mar 03, 2010

I have been with ptl almost 4 years and i can honestly say that in the 38 years i have been in the trucking business that ptl is the most driver friendly truck line that i have worked for. I would say that most of the drivers i have met since being at ptl who are unhappy about the company bring it upon themselves. These whinners and complainers are recent school graduates who think this is a sightseeing adventure instead of a job. If they trucked half as much as they sit around truck stops talking about trucking they would be fine. Calling this new breed of driver a steering wheel holder is giving them a compliment. They should have been around when I started and all we had was cabovers, no air conditioning, no power steering, no air-ride equipment, etc.. These cry-babies dont know what it means to work, they need to just shut-up and go back home to mommy.

• Lo
    lovelypovely6 Mar 02, 2010

Wow sounds like you guys had some ### luck with PTL. I guess I been pretty lucky they always pay me on time and correctly. Yeah I guess sometimes my dispatcher can be an ### and I honestly wonder if he's ever been OTR a day in his life but you take what you get and for the most part they do what they say. Guess it's all in the way you treat people. I've been here 18months and so far so good.

• Ps
    psychmd2010 Feb 25, 2010

You speak the truth!

I lasted only 3 months. I just cut my losses and ran. That company can be drilled into the ground...and not soon enough! Go get em!

• Pt
    ptlsucksdick Oct 28, 2009

i am sorry this happened to you but rest assured you are not the only one that continues to be dumped on. I am by far surprised they are still in business because they screw something up everyday. I dont know how many times i told them i could pick up or deliver early and the most i got was i could try. Well no ###, I am not new at this you ###. I am sure your dispatchers and even your director were just as clueless as mine. Mine was Larry. was a dick.