Parsa Law GroupLies, lies, lies

L

When first called them we were told that they would be working on getting us a principle balance reduction. We were told our note would be audited for mistakes to give them leverage to negotiate a principle balance reduction. Instead we received a modification, which was okay but in our current financial situation we are not able to make the new payments if we accept it. Parsa Law Group was very aware of our financial situation. They then tried to scare us into accepting the first offer from our lender even though we told them we needed something better. We finally met with our lender ourselves and are attempting to do this by ourselves. Because of the delay waiting for instructions from Parsa Law Group, we still may lose our home. We wasted $2, 300.00 and did not receive what was promised when we contacted them the first time.

• Ne
    Nelson Aug 09, 2009

• Wa
    Wanda Cumins Aug 30, 2009

These individuals are criminals they prey on ditresses people if you read this do not pay them any money they will do nothing to help the only thing they will do is take your money. The people that work there that all ya speak to are criminals they are not attorney's that is fraud by law they cannot provide any legal advise unless they are attorney's. Ya all know that whoever is in the other line is not an attorney, what makes you think they are looking for your best interest. Read all the blogs on this website www.complaintsboard.com you will save your self allot of time and money. I thank God for reading this i will not do business with this company they also have an F on the BBB

• Di
    Diligent Consumer Sep 02, 2009

Are you Lenny or are you carlos? come on people when you post fake complaints under different names plaes at least make an effort to chage the posting just a little. You must really thing that the consumer is stupid not to notice this.

• Di
    Diligent Consumer Sep 02, 2009

Same as Lenny Doyle? Exactly the same post!? Come on this is such an obvious fake posting.

• De
    Denice B Sep 03, 2009

Im sorry to hear that, i had mine modified from a law firm thats actually doing loan modifications. maybe they can still help you... heres their number if theres still time they are great and got it done with also wells fargo in 34 days [protected] ask for Bob. mine wasnt in foreclosure but maybe they can work out something for you, i sent them a friend of mine and they couldnt help him but they were at least up front and told him there was nothing they could do instead of taking his money and not being able to do it. anyway good luck to you.

denice

• Ca
    Carlos D Sep 04, 2009

I am Carlos

• El
    EL2007 Sep 10, 2009

I wish I had known about this website prior to signing up with parsa. As I look back all the signs were there for me not to do business with them. I have since gone through another company The Law Offices Of Sherman and Nathanson. No refund was given to me through parsa so I wanted to make sure I was not throwing away another 4k, so I did my research. These guys have a bbb rating of an A no complaints, and the nicest negotiators you can ask for. They continually called me to let me know status and they had an online system where I could check myself. We ended up getting a 2% 30 year fixed and everything that we were negative was put to the end of the loan. If you have any questions email me or just give them a call My family will be forever greatful for them and I hope if you are thinking about using parsa you think twice! My sales rep was Bret and I was is constant communication with him through the entire process and I have referred my sister and uncle to their firm. [protected]

• Ud
    UDR Fraud Sep 11, 2009

James Parsa (Parsa Law Group) Charged By CA State Bar With Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude, Stemming From Parsa’s Rape Convictions in 2001

On August 31, 2009, The Chief Trial Counsel's Office of the California State Bar filed charges against James Parsa, owner and founder of Parsa Law Group, for moral turpitude stemming from his 2 convictions of statutory rape from 2001. (Actually he pled guilty to 2 and his crafty attorney got him off on the other SIX).

Here’s the complaint from the California State Bar:

You know, NYSE:UDR - UDR, Inc. must feel really dumb for joining in with Parsa Law Group in their defamation case against consumer advocate, Erin Baldwin. Couldn't be good for their reputation, now could it.

Erin Baldwin was warning consumers about James Parsa on her blog, Bad Biz Finder, for six months, until June when Judge Franz Miller, slapped a Judgment of $605, 000 on her for defaming James Parsa's reputation and shut down her blog. Then last week, Judge Franz Miller ordered a bench warrant for Baldwin's arrest for Contempt of Court. Rapist - consumer advocate - hmmm. Who’s in contempt?

So, let's see -- on one hand we have a consumer advocate warning people about James Parsa -- and on the other hand we have a ambulance-chasing, pretend loan mod lawyer rapist. Not sure this case went the right way.

Baldwin not only has a $605, 000 judgment on her record even though as of July 14, Judge Miller didn’t believe she could speak on behalf of the case, but that didn’t stop him from issuing a bench warrant for her arrest.

AND last week Judge Miller allowed NYSE:UDR - UDR, Inc, The Law Offices of Jeffrey Cancilla, and The Law Offices of Craig Laverty, to join James Parsa and Parsa Law Group into one big ol’ defamation case against consumer advocate, Erin Baldwin.

AND Judge Miller appointed himself the ever-watchful judicial eye of all things fair and just in this case to further violate Baldwin’s right of free speech and free press without prior restraint and due process under the laws of the Constitution of the United States. Amen, brother.

How did a rapist, loan mod fraud become the GOOD GUY and the consumer advocate who warned consumers in foreclosure become the BAD GUY? Baldwin told the truth about UDR's illegal California leases to help tenants - and the illegal loan modification transactions being performed by Parsa, Cancilla, and Laverty, among others - in a free speech forum. Are we missing something or we in Communist Cuba?

So, folks, let this be a warning to you -- it's hazardous to your personal safety and well being TO TELL THE TRUTH. The California court system does not like it when you do that.

If you want to be homeless, have your personal property confiscated, your car towed and then sold, a six-figure judgment against you, a good possibility of going to jail, and 4 other lawsuits pending against you, then do what Erin Baldwin did.

Write the truth on a blog, speak the truth to consumers and tenants, and defend your rights as an American citizen - see where it gets you.

Beatty Hanslinger

See Criminal Case Against Parsa: http://visionweb.occourts.org/Vision_Public/DisplayCaseInfo.do?caseNbr=555797&personNbr=2132600&src=case_src: Orange County Superior Court Case No. 00HM06291.

Oh yah, and here’s another one for child endangerment where Parsa left a child under the age of 6 alone in a car unsupervised: http://visionweb.occourts.org/Vision_Public/DisplayCaseInfo.do?caseNbr=5888875&personNbr=2132600&src=case_src: Orange County Superior Court Case No. OR1000938

See: Parsa Law Group v. Bad Biz Finder and Erin Baldwin Orange County Superior Court Case No. 30-2009-[protected]-CU-DF-CJC - Link to Court Docket:

See: UDR, Inc. v. Bad Biz Finder and Baldwin, Orange County Superior Court Case No. 30-2009-[protected]-CU-DF-CJC - Link to Court Docket: https://ocapps.occourts.org/CivilPubv2/DisplayCaseInformation.do?caseNbr=30-2009-00125305-CU-DF-CJC&src=case_src_dtl#top_page

See: The Solution Law Group, LLC, Jeffrey A. Cancilla, Craig M. Laverty, Solution Processing, LLC v. Erin K. Baldwin
    Orange County Superior Court Case No. 30-2009-[protected]-CU-DF-CJC
    Link to Court Docket:

• Me
    Me Pissed 2 WTF Oct 07, 2009

I signed up with Parsa Law Group about 4 months ago, after checking several other law firms who do loan modifications as well as loan modification companies. I thought I had throughly investigated Parsa. The only negative thing I found was an old criminal case filed against James Parsa for having sex with a minor. I confronted the representative at Parsa and was told it was all a big mistake, that an old "girlfriend of James Parsa filed a phoney suit" However, I did find the information on the California Bar site when I checked the status of James Paras. My point is, where were all of you when I did an internet seach back in July, 2009?? there was nothing. Now I am finding this board and 7 complaints on the BBB site. Today I tried to call my loan "processor" at the Parsa Law firm and I am getting an outgoing message stating "due to call volume we cannot accept any calls" i am unable to leave any voicemail message, emails to the firm go unanswered. I have now paid off the amount Parsa charged up front, I have nothing. I have no letters from the alleged attorney at the firm assigned to my case, I have no idea if the attorney is working with anyone. I have nothing but. I do have overwhelming fear that I have been screwed. Complaints need to be made with the California Bar association as that who has jurisdiction over licensed attorneys, which Parsa is.

Also, I was given a verbal guarantee by the representive at Parsa that a modification would most certainly be awarded. Did anyone else get that same assurance? If so, please email me at [email protected] I would be interested in getting a group together to complain to the Bar Association.

• Li
    lily ferguson Oct 09, 2009

PLS GO TO THE COSTA MESA POLICE DEPT DETECT. SHEILA CANNAN. THIS CRIMINALS HAS TO BE IN JAIL. WE HAVE TO GROUP TOGETHER TO HAVE OUR MONEY BACK. PARSA IS JUST LIES AND LIES.

• Sl
    SLEEPLESS IN LONG BEACH Nov 08, 2009

I ALSO USED PARSA LAW GROUP FOR A LOAN MOD ABOUT AUG. 2009...I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING FROM THEM UNTIL I TRIED TO CALL THIER OFFICE IN SEPT.2009 FOR A UPDATE.TO MY SURPRISE I JUST GOT THE ANSWERING MACHINE...NOW I HAVE TO SCRAMBLE TO TRY TO DO THIS LOAN MOD. I JUST RECIEVED THE NOTICE OF DEFAULT FRO MY MORTGAGE COMPANY ON 11/7/09...DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A LAWSUIT OR ANY TYPE OF CLASS ACTION AGAINST PARSA?????I ALSO FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM THRU THE CA STATE BAR, , , , , , , HOPEFULLY I CAN SAVE MY HOME...ANY SUGGESTIONS OUT THERE?

• Bu
    buddyllee Nov 19, 2009

Hello my name is Dave and my Dad got screwed by this people, is there anything we can do, class action lawsuit, tell the police or tell the BBB as well... here is my email address [email protected]

not so happy PISSED OFF Jan 03, 2010

i got screwed by them also.i dont know what or how to get our money back.But if someone knows how.Lets screw them like they did us.My sister works 4 a lawer in L.A.I will speek with him and see what we all can do.But we all got to be in it togethere. {tony]

• Er
    Erin K. Baldwin Feb 13, 2010

My name is Erin Baldwin and I am a consumer and civil rights activist (see my blog at http://thebigbearianreturns.wordpress.com).

I am seeking support from the California State Bar's Board of Governors for an initiative to provide restitution to consumers that suffered as a direct result of the CA State Bar attorney members who broke the law in offering loan modification services contrary to The California Foreclosure Consultant's Act.

Of course, we know that James Parsa is one of them and her surrendered his license on 10/27/09 after being suspended on 10/16/09 for crimes involving moral turpitude in connection with 2 statutory rape convictions in 2001. He is no longer a member of the California State Bar but was member when he defrauded you.

The CA State Bar has a client restitution program called the "Client Security Fund" which each attorney licensed to practivce law in the State of California must pay into every year as part of their State Bar fees. To learn more about what I am doing and how it could benefit you and help you get a refund, please read my blog post: http://thebigbearianreturns.wordpress.com/2010/02/09/california-state-bar-board-of-governors-get-a-chance-to-right-the-wrongs/

Please pass the word around if you know others that may benefit.

• Bg
    bg_red Mar 02, 2010

Hello there, my family got screwed by these people as well. Been in business with these people for 6 months and and still no reply. Gave money upfront, and they told us to stop making payments on the house, still no response, or anything to say they did anything to modify our loan. No phone number, not responding back to my emails. I did business with the following people, the first one I talked to was Matt Orlowski, and he lead the way to us getting screwed, than two weeks later, Phil Panzarella, followed up by the negotiator by the name of Reid Ceme. He gave me the impression that I would be getting an update every week, which didn't happen. I started with him in August, and I was going to make payments after I made a payment of $1850, which my last payment going to be in Sept of $600. I wrote them out a check and mailed it out to their address. Thank God for the US mail service for not being able to deliver that check so it came back to me. So i thought there was something fishy there, so I waited and waited, cause they complained they was too busy to talk. I contacted my mortgage company myself and was told by them after inquiring about me one time, the theifs dropped my case. To Jim Parsa he can run, but he cant hide, I expect to get my money back one day!