The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Parsa Law Group — Lies, lies, lies
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
When first called them we were told that they would be working on getting us a principle balance reduction. We were told our note would be audited for mistakes to give them leverage to negotiate a principle balance reduction. Instead we received a modification, which was okay but in our current financial situation we are not able to make the new payments if we accept it. Parsa Law Group was very aware of our financial situation. They then tried to scare us into accepting the first offer from our lender even though we told them we needed something better. We finally met with our lender ourselves and are attempting to do this by ourselves. Because of the delay waiting for instructions from Parsa Law Group, we still may lose our home. We wasted $2, 300.00 and did not receive what was promised when we contacted them the first time.
More Parsa Law Group Complaints & Reviews
- Parsa Law Group - Scam?
- Parsa Law Group - PARSA LAW GROUP IS A CRIMINAL OPERATION WITH A SINGULAR MISSION: TO SEEK OUT AND PREY ON VULNERABLE CONSUMERS IN FORECLOSURE
- Parsa Law Group - PARSA LAW GROUP CAUGHT IN FRAUD & LIES IN COURT-Consumer Advocate Appeals
- Parsa Law Group - Parsa Law Group Among Others Use Frivolous Defamation Actions to Silence the Truth About Illegal Loan Modifications
- Parsa Law Group - Scam
- Parsa Law Group - I lost my home 3 weeks after retaining Parsa
- Parsa Law Group - Services not rendered
- Parsa Law Group - LOAN MODIFICATION FRAUD
- Parsa Law Group - they took my money and disappeared
- Parsa Law Group - Loan Modification