Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Joanna Seidel

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Joanna Seidel. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Joanna Seidel.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Joanna Seidel's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Joanna Seidel, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Joanna Seidel. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

P
7:39 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My children have been court ordered to attend reconciliation counseling with Ms Seidel. During my first meeting with her she manipulated my words and wrote lies in her notebook even after I stopped her and told her it was completely incorrect. My 2 boys age 10 and 11 are refusing to go to speak with her. Because of this, she told me to park the car outside...

Read full review of Joanna Seidel and 1 comment
S
1:10 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I read all the posts and thank goodness I can post my experience on this forum in hope that I will save another parent from the grief I suffered. The experience with this firm was terror filled. As soon as I met this woman, (who I interviewed) I knew she painted an illusion. I worked with her for supervised visitation of my child for a very short period of...

Read full review of Joanna Seidel and 1 comment
B
9:19 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am at a loss over the incompetency of Joanna Seidel as it relates to the protection of children. She claims that she only works in the best interest of a child, however this is an utter lie. She works for the best interest of her incoming revenues no matter what danger a child faces. In fact, she enables the danger, by having her worker turn the other way...

Read full review of Joanna Seidel and 14 comments
D
1:51 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Joanna seidel is an awful woman who put my son at severe risk and i am furious. Everyone needs to know exactly what this woman is like she presents herself as proffessional and caring for the children but all she cares about is getting paid so she can take care of herself with her designer outfits and jewelery. Joanna seidel and her company was given a...

Read full review of Joanna Seidel and 3 comments