Parsa Law Group — Scam?
Is this company for real? I submitted all my document and they didn't do anything. Called my lender and nothing was even submited. Why would i pay someone $3000 to do nothing? I can do it myself!!
Anyone know how to do a loan modification? or what is the best way of doing a loan modification? Should I call my lender directly to deal with them? I tried to deal with my lender, CountryWide but they just keep on delaying me and told me to call back.. and call back. what info do they actually need?
Can someone recommend a good lawyer that does this?? and not a scam!! I can't find anyone who does this legit and not scam the us. please advise..
More Parsa Law Group Complaints & Reviews
- Parsa Law Group - PARSA LAW GROUP IS A CRIMINAL OPERATION WITH A SINGULAR MISSION: TO SEEK OUT AND PREY ON VULNERABLE CONSUMERS IN FORECLOSURE
- Parsa Law Group - PARSA LAW GROUP CAUGHT IN FRAUD & LIES IN COURT-Consumer Advocate Appeals
- Parsa Law Group - Parsa Law Group Among Others Use Frivolous Defamation Actions to Silence the Truth About Illegal Loan Modifications
- Parsa Law Group - Lies, lies, lies
- Parsa Law Group - Scam
- Parsa Law Group - I lost my home 3 weeks after retaining Parsa
- Parsa Law Group - Services not rendered
- Parsa Law Group - LOAN MODIFICATION FRAUD
- Parsa Law Group - they took my money and disappeared
- Parsa Law Group - Loan Modification