Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport - CDG Airport — humiliation in cdg airport
Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport - CDG Airport
Airport Security Rules clearly indicate that liquids of less than 100ml and total of 1 Litre are allowed to pass security check.
On Oct 25th on my way home I purchase in Auchan Velizy the following prepacked small packages:
Kiri Creme - 8 packages - each of 20g - total 160g
Boursin Kof Assorti - 12 packages - each 18g - total of 192g
Crottin de Chevre- 2 packages - each 60g - total 120g
Mini Baby Bell - 18 packages - each 20g - total 160
All this were confiscated by Security Control which refused to identify itself, failed to present written statement where "froamge" is forbidden via security gates, responded with "MERDE" when asked to bring his superior, then called police which searched me and also refused to identify themselves.
My consumer and personal rights were severely violated, though I explicitly purchased and packed items as indicated in the published "Airport Security Rules"
I was not given chance to protest and complain to the airport authorities since CDG web site has no information where to file complains and claims.
More Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport - CDG Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroport de Paris, Charles De Gaulle - Unwelcome at Charles De Gaulle Airport
- Security Airport Charles de Gaulle - Security team at Airport Charles de Gaulle
- I.A.T.C - charles de gaulle international - scammed about to parrots!
- Charles de Gaulle Airport / Paris Aeroport - security at terminal 2
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport - unethical behaviour
- Charles de Gaulle Airport / Paris Aeroport - wheelchair assistance
- Charles de Gaulle Airport - lost item
- Charles de Gaulle Airport / Paris Aeroport - Complaining about the officer / security officer at the airport
- Charles de Gaulle Airport / Paris Aeroport - airport police and lufthansa check in
- Charles de Gaulle Airport - the assistance