Pain VanishSent for free sample - got invoice!

D

I ordered a free sample of "Pain Vanish". Received a free sample plus first order of product that will be sent each 30 days. I have refused delivery of products as I did not order any, only a free sample.

• Sh
    shelley owens Dec 12, 2008

My Dad was scammed by this in July 2008 and I see all the other complaints on this PainVanish cream so we are not going to pay for this product that he did not order. If we keep receiving bills on this what are we all suppose to do about this? Has the Better Business Bureau been notified about this? Thanks for any help with this matter...

Margarete Lynes Jun 06, 2008

I received a free sample card in the mail. In return I received a 2 oz tube in the mail. Now I am receiving a bill
    for $19.94. I was under the understanding the 2 oz. tube was the free sample. I would never pay $19.94 for so small
    amount. I have used this twice. Do You want it returned? It really does not work that well. I do not appreciate
    having to pay for something I did not order and then being told I am past due. I had rather return it. If you have
    any further questions please write me back.
    Margarete Lynes

• Ri
    Richard Lambert Jun 03, 2008

6/3/2008 They're still at the same game. I ordered "free" samples and am now being billed for a 2.oz tube which I never received (or wanted). Phone calls are a waste of time since you can never talk to a person.

I agree with the other posts that this is a SCAM and should be stopped.

• Me
    Melanie Jun 02, 2008

Pain Vanish...yep, but it is not the pain that vanishes...it is THEM!!! This company has terrible customer service...it is impossible to speak to someone and their 'email us' feature on their websdite, does not work! And you TRY to find their email address to email them from your own email...we can't do it! My husband made a call and was able to leave our address for a return label, but there was no confirmation of any kind, so he dosn't know if it actually went through or not. We are reporting them to BBB, Attorney General of our state and the FTC. Wonder if it will do any good. Think of all the folks who automatically pay a statement without scrutinizing it...I guess that's what they count on...Good luck to y'all, in your endeavors!!

• Be
    Bessie Bridges May 12, 2008

I ordered stockings for May, 2008 and they have not been delivered. I asked that they send only
    nude, and a few off black --size-queen

• Li
    Linda Sampless Apr 26, 2008

I sent in for the free samples, but I never ordered any. Now I am getting the 2oz. and a bill for $19.94 that I did not agree on. I am
    not satisfy with the way your company has tried to push your product on me.

Thanks,
    Linda Samples

James L. Conner Mar 25, 2008

I too fell for the scam as did millions of others, BUT! I did not pay for it and I will not! I wrote them that I did not order it and I will not pay to ship it back, also any further billing will be considered harassment! So far? I haven't heard back :) If I do I'll just not open it and drop it in a mailbox stating "Not at this Address" File a complaint with your local BBB and State Attorney General, everybody must do this to stop these idiots!

• Da
    Dave B Jan 22, 2008

It's funny that the phone number you gave is different than the one on my bill. Why would they need to keep changing their number? THIS IS A SCAM. ... and i'm going to fight it all the way to the end. People like this need to be stopped!

Annie Gibbons Jan 15, 2008

Customer service number for Pain Vanish is on the back of the so called bill [protected] otion 3

They state that there will be a long wait, and mabey youd'e like to call back on another day.... I made a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission, so should you! This companyHCI inc. Direct also sell nylon stockings... Silkies.... and does the same scam. As some of these letters that look like bills show, they may somtimes use threats to encourage folks to pay the bill even though they never bought the product. The girl I got to speak with said that there was a letter that came with the sample stateing what if I wished to buy the product I could exc. of course I threw it away... without reading it all the way through where it said if I didn't cancel then I would be billed.... I don't think she said that it stated it that way either, just a lot of obtuse crap about if I didn't want to buy it I was liable exc... Whatever, it's a scam because if't a wast of precious time.... and if you don't cancel it.... it would affect your credit score...

• Th
    THOMAS P. BRENNAN Jan 14, 2008

I RECEIVED A NOTICE TODAY THAT I OWE $19.94 FOR A 2 oz. TUBE OF PAIN VANISH,THAT I NEVER ORDERED. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I SENT A CHECK OUT ON [protected],FOR $19.94.

Thomas P. Brennan acct.# [protected]

marci gonzales Jan 01, 2008

I ordered vanish pain & i have not receive it. I have been waiting for it please let me know if you are sneding it..

marci gonzales

Cheryl Reitz Dec 04, 2007

My dad received a sample of Pain Vanish in my mom's name along with a bill. He did not order it. Then came the bills. He has tried to call the number on the invoice (and I also did) and just got tangled in a round loop of no help. He keeps getting bills and said that if not paid will go to the national database and could affect furture credit. He is very upset.

• Ne
    Neil Simon Nov 30, 2007

I got the same thing in the mail for free sample and the next thing an invoice showed up for which i did not order or do buiseness with them, they even warm me to report to the credit national database for non payment, is this a scam?