PagePlusDealer.comStole my money!

G

I placed an order on the website. Their credit card processing was not working, so somewhere on the website it said I could complete the online order and then mail in a check and that they would ship my order after the payment was received. Well against my better judgement, I had my bank issue them a check using my electronic bill pay. I got confirmation from my bank that the check was cashed. Phone calls and emails to the company went unanswered. I finally found the name of a person that supposedly owned the company - and through Google found a personal email for him. Only after several days did he acknowledge the email. He said he would follow up and issue a refund, however he never answers his email again. The phone number published on the website has since been disconnected. - NOT GOOD !! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS! They owe me $107.48 ! ! ! !