Page Plus CellularHorrible Gheto Custmer Service

F

I had their service at the beggining of 2010. I had some issues with my phone and they took money out of my bank account without permission, and at the end they canceled my sercvice because they said that I called too many time to customer care dept for issues. When I called one time I spoke to someone named JaQuisha or so spelled correctly?* Was yelling at me and speaking to someone in the background which was extemely rude and kept on saying that she just started to work there and does not need to know what evertyhing. :=() So I took things into my own hands and filled a Better Business Bureau complaint and also the Attorney's General office of Ohio. So I got a reply back from Page Plus saying that my story I filed was not true. So when I contacted the Attorney General they said that a lot of people were having the same issues as I was. So Page Plus was getting sued by the state for changind plans on customers account without their consent. And everyone who had or has their service will receive a $200 check in the mail. I received the check in December 2010. So I incourage people to file a complaint with the Attorneys General office and next time they act up they will be paying again. This is a money hungry company that can't seem to get enough!!