The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Pacific Sales — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Beware of Pacific Sales!
We recently purchased over $10, 000 of appliances from Pacific Sales and, as you would expect, the salesman (who happened to be the manager (Randy) took care of us prior to the sale.
Once we finalized the purchase we waited at home for the installers. To make a very long story short, they ripped up our beautiful hardwood floors bringing in the refrigerator. When we contacted Randy, he told us he would have a company contact us the next day to come repair the damage. We explained the urgency due to a big party we were having within the next week. He didn't follow-up. We had to. Now that he's made the sale, we're no longer important to his business.
We are still waiting for the Pacific Sales to take care of the problem THEY created! We ended up having to purchase a $700 12 foot runner to cover some of the damaged flooring. God help us if we have any problems with the appliances now that they're in!
On a good note: the installers that installed all other appliances were wonderful and I would highly recommend them - Peerless Installation out of Orange County.
More Pacific Sales Complaints & Reviews
- Pacific Sales - inferior customer service
- Pacific Sales - Terrible customer service
- Pacific Sales - poor customer service at pacific sales
- Pacific Sales - horrible customer service & follow up
- Pacific Sales - unbelievably bad customer service
- Pacific Sales Appliance Store - poor service
- Pacific Sales - rude salesperson, poor customer service
- Pacific Sales - appliances / delivery
- Pacific Sales - is bbb fair - you decide
- Pacific Sales - unsatisfactory delivery service