Pacific Salesbad service

Beware of Pacific Sales!

We recently purchased over $10, 000 of appliances from Pacific Sales and, as you would expect, the salesman (who happened to be the manager (Randy) took care of us prior to the sale.

Once we finalized the purchase we waited at home for the installers. To make a very long story short, they ripped up our beautiful hardwood floors bringing in the refrigerator. When we contacted Randy, he told us he would have a company contact us the next day to come repair the damage. We explained the urgency due to a big party we were having within the next week. He didn't follow-up. We had to. Now that he's made the sale, we're no longer important to his business.

We are still waiting for the Pacific Sales to take care of the problem THEY created! We ended up having to purchase a $700 12 foot runner to cover some of the damaged flooring. God help us if we have any problems with the appliances now that they're in!

On a good note: the installers that installed all other appliances were wonderful and I would highly recommend them - Peerless Installation out of Orange County.

• Ca
    Carrie Oct 31, 2008

$700.00 for a runner that's crazy. You could have spent that money to repair your floor. Then sent the bill the delivery company. ###S!

• Ro
    Robin Campbell Mar 10, 2009

I also have had problems with this company ...but with delivery and customer service. I am still waiting for my 4, 000 tub to be delivered. They never answer their phones The company holding my tub has 4 others that they are still waiting to get to them for delivery. They never call them back...so they can set up delivery to the customers.
    As of right know they have had my tub for 8 days waiting to be delivered to me...so there is sits as they e-mail, phone and fax that they have 4 tubs to go out.
    I finally went through to the company that has delivered it from At. Georgia...they are going to see if they can skip them and send it directly to me. I would wait if my contractors were not wanting to finish the job. Also need to get the tub in before they can finish paining my house due to glass blocks going in after the tub. It has been 3 weeks since ordered. I think I am more upset that they never answer there phones.
    And seldom return calls. However I do want to add that there store is very nice and the salesman that helped me was great. It is customer service I have my issued with. Funny it was less time for the tub to be made(yes special made to my orders) from MTI and get delivered from Georgia than it is to get it delivered to my home an hr away...good grief.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices