our 365The worst!

A representative from this company came to our hospital room at Morton Plant Hopsital in Clearwater, FL, after our son was born to take newborn portraits. The pictures were good, so we purchased the disc of digital images for $130.00. Here is my laundry list of complaints since then:

1. In order to view and share your photographs online, you have to enter your e-mail address, which was mistyped so we could not enter without calling to correct it. When you try to call, it takes forever to get through to someone. If you have an infant at home, you know that you cannot sit on the phone for long periods of time. I think they count on that to help bring down the number of complaint calls.
2. After about two weeks, we had not received the disk. Their website says you should receive your images in 5-7 days, so I went through the painfully long process of calling again and they had no record of my order, which I had a receipt for and they had taken our credit card number for (more on this later). So they reprocessed the order and shipped it right away. I got them to waive shipping for the inconvenience.
3. About a month later, I received the SAME order and was charged the full amount with shipping, $130, AGAIN! When I called they did not want to credit me without having me send back the order which I didn't want to do without a shipping label. They refused to take responsibility for the mistake and I sat on hold for about an hour waiting to speak to a supervisor. They finally agreed to credit the erroneous charge and send me a shipping label, with the caveat that if they did not get the product (which is not worth anything to anyone else) back within thirty days. I agreed.
4. As of today, almost 4 days after they said they were crediting me the full amount, I have not received the credit, but I have received the shipping label. Fortunately, this unexpected charge did not send my bank account into overdraft or I would be after them for any fees incurred due to this unbudgeted and unexpected withdrawal from my account.

I have done business with several other printing and photo companies and if they make a mistake or something is undelivered, they eat the expense and make it right, something this company was completely unwilling to do. They made me feel like I made a mistake.

These are things no new mother wants to deal with, so take my advice and use your own photographer that you trust.