OpticalTelre-wired my condo with coax all over the floor boards, around door frames.

R

Our condo was previously using Comcast for cable and internet. When our contract ran out, the condo decided to go with OpticalTel due to better service and better price. When they came in to bring their service into my unit, they did not go thru the walls like Comcast did. They re-wired my house by stapling coax cable along the floor boards and over and around my door frames. This is unacceptable. And, although OpticalTel is not going to bill me the $195 for the re-wiring, they have not responded to my request to bury these ugly cables inside the wall like I had with Comcast.

re-wired my condo with coax all over the floor boards, around door frames.
re-wired my condo with coax all over the floor boards, around door frames.