Opinion Outpostnon-payment for services

V Review updated:

I have completed online surveys with this company for many years. They do offer lots of paid surveys, and they do pay quickly. The problem is, there have been many occasions when I complete the survey, reach the end, "Thank you" page, and then am redirected back to the Opinion Outpost site to receive credit, only to be told the survey has been closed. This happened early this morning (about 12:20 am), with a $7.50 survey. I spent a lot of time completing this survey, answering the questions carefully and honestly, only to be told that I would not receive the payment I was promised.

• Updated by shirley randall · Jun 28, 2017

suspended from surveys

• Updated by Operator Husky · Oct 01, 2017

I tried logging into my account which you guessed it froze. I don't understand because I have enough points to get 10 dollars. My account is [email protected]

• Wh
    whatthehell Aug 11, 2010

The same thing happened to me. I spent a great deal of time completing surveys and told I had a credit and a few days later told I did not qualify for the credit, this is FRAUD to me!

• Ke
    kebber Feb 08, 2016

I did surveys for Opinion Outpost for several months. I had a goal to do at least $20 before cashing out...I made $21+ just before Christmas and was excited to use it for shopping for the holidays. I could not cash out but was not given any reason as to why. I decided to put it on the back burner when my mom became ill and re-visited in January. Now I am completely locked out of the site. They don't recognize me as a member and won't let me re-sign up or even send them an email. They are a scam. Please do not sign up for them if you are looking to make a few dollars doing surveys.

• Ca
    Cansada Aug 09, 2016

I had the same problem, after totally completing a survey the last page redirected me to a page indicating the survey was closed!!! what about the time I spent completing the survey...this is ludicrous

• Pe
    Peter Gomes Aug 14, 2018

Redeemed 1000 points for a $10 amazon card and now it says account frozen why and were are my points

• Jr
    Jryan0377 Aug 20, 2018

I went to redeem days worth of survey points and not only did they not redeem they froze my account for NO reason. SCAMMERS...i have sent emails and had no response. No reason for any issue other than this is a complete scam and they dont pay.

JonahHUNGRY Aug 20, 2018

I got 100 points and i signed into pay-pal and redeemed it and it says pending. It wont give it to me i dont know if you can get it to me but id didn't get it and i'm upset. I have been doing surveys for 2 days now and i would like what i have earned...

Comments

• Ra
    Ranilaxmi Aug 20, 2018

I m facing problem to claim my rewards points.I have called many times to customer care of opinion outpost and send a messages but no use.Please help me any body to resolve my problem.I trying to claim my rewards to paypal account but not possible

• Sc
    Scarlett Lizbeth Sep 10, 2018

I called and left voicemails a week a go and have yet to hear from them I have $10 worth of points I wanted to redeem and now my account is locked ! I am so disappointed I can also see other people are having the same issue with this website!

Christie Wallace Sep 10, 2018

I went to redeem my points yesterday with Amazon and now my account is frozen. Can someone please fix this. I've had this happen before with an old account. Seriously getting old.!!!GET A CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE LINE PEOPLE CAN CALL!

chotzy Sep 10, 2018

I completed a survey then got a screen stating they already had enough participants. I would like to be credited my 10 points for the survey I completed on 10/16/2017 at approximately 3:36am.

• Se
    Selina Davis Sep 10, 2018

I submitted the 100 points to my paypal account and recieved nothing

• Op
    Operator Husky Sep 10, 2018

I tried logging into my account and it said it was frozen after I tried cashing in my 100 points. Now its stuck in there and I don't know what to do. My email is [email protected] can you help?

• Ca
    carla pelli Sep 11, 2018

I cannot get into my account it say it is frozen because of some unusual data. I don't know what to do now..

• La
    Laverne Jones Sep 19, 2018

tried to sign in on aug 21 and aug 22 and it says account has been frozen will i be able to cash out still before you close the account or just have to start over

• Kw
    KWARREN1973 Sep 19, 2018

I tried to take a survey today and it says account frozen????? I read complaints about this happening and just not really sure why. People are trying to make ends meet and this happens.

Macentire55 Sep 20, 2018

I tried to log into my account just now and it says my account has been "put on hold due to data concerns". What does this mean and why did it happen?
    I haven't had any recent activity on my account.

• Ke
    Keza18 Oct 04, 2018

I am new to this survey site so decided to cash out at £2.75 to PayPal just to check if they pay as I've had problems in past with other Survey sites & apps & so far nothing. I know normally it only takes 90 minutes for it to appear in your PayPal account and it's been over 24 hours so if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance

James Boyce Oct 15, 2018

[email protected] james boyce 612 4th st jasper fla 32052 this is 2nd time of freeze on acct.tried redeeming 10.00 from paypal acct why are we having this problem my old address p.o. box 1051 jasper fla i have sent infrmation 3 time still getting neg respond tried calling no call back

• Bu
    Buck Linda Simmons Oct 21, 2018

My account is frozen and I can not even redeem points that have to date. I have called the toll free number but no one has responded .Please fix the problem with my account so I can access it.

• As
    Ashtyn Hays Oct 22, 2018

My birth year is February 10, 2004 and it put me as twelve and i am not 12. I am 13 and it wont let me put it to 13. the incident happened today. I signed up for opinion outpost and I put my birthday in and it said that i have to be 13 and i am, which on my account it put that i am 12 and not 13. But i am 13 years old.

James Boyce Oct 22, 2018

i was redeeming $10.00 from outpost to paypal your company lock something about data what going on would like my redemption!!! screen saying froze account request my 10. dollars sunday i cannot get into site if no longer want me on site just redeem money and i will be on my way thank you

Johan Coetzee Oct 22, 2018

I hate it when destructed while reading the bible PLEASE dont send any adverts underneath while I am
    Reading the bible it is desturbing it makes me angry! Not helping at all to get me hooked as a klient!!!

• Sh
    shirley randall Oct 22, 2018

I have been suspended from taking surveys and my labtop stopped in the middle of survey preventing me frm finishing the survey I was working on, since then I have been blocked. Please correct this. Thank you

• Vi
    Vindhyar Oct 23, 2018

Hi,

My Account [email protected] got frozen and not able to login. It happened when i am trying to claim my reward points. Request you to unlock my account.

Regards,
    Vindhya

• Op
    opinion ouypost Oct 28, 2018

I want my account un frozen, I did nothing wrong and they won't let me back in my account and I have a balance. theres nothing to say I am among the thousands who have had there account frozen.

• Mo
    mommaray6 Nov 12, 2018

My account was frozen for no reason. I can't even access to write them a letter. Ive been a member of this panel for several years and can't understand why they would all of a sudden freeze my account for no reason. Not to mention that I was unable to claim the money that I earned

• Ri
    Rich Eaton Nov 20, 2018

I forwarded a W-9 form as you instructed but realized I forgot to include my email address of the top of the form. If you could update so I can start receiving awards again I would appreciate it. If any other information is require feel free to contact me,

Email: [email protected]

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Richard F Eaton

• Am
    [email protected] Apr 21, 2019

it's been frozen for data concern what that mean

• Cr
    Crystalann Smith May 05, 2019

i completed the entire survey then says we have enough responses for this survey. then i dont get my 10 points. it happened today 4-29-19 at 2:30, i want my 10 points.

• El
    Ellerie Dawson Jun 01, 2019

I answered all questions in the survey but received this error page 15 times. I even tried refreshing the page and the same error page comes up. The survey is worth the 10 points so id really like to be able to complete it.

Comments

Norma veasey Aug 27, 2019

Why was i decline to join. My gmail is [email protected] Can you please tell me why?

• Dh
    D. Hampton Oct 19, 2019

I tried to log in and it said my account been frozen because of data or something, but I've been completing surveys like normal and even take my time and haven't been rewarded, I'd like to know why? I have read on reviews the same thing happened to several people when they tried to cash out.