Opinion Outpostaccount frozen

C

8/9/2016 - until last night everything was fine. I have been taking surveys for them since may with no problems, then this morning when I tried to log in I get a message "account frozen due to data concerns"??? What does it means??? What data???. I am the only user of the computer where I take the surveys. They provide an email address to get more info I did send message about 3 hrs ago... No response yet... Is this a scam or what?

• Ot
    Otis Mattox Oct 23, 2018

my account has been frozen for about three mounths now what is going on my email address is [email protected]