OnlineCityTickets.comnot receiving tickets for the event

K Mar 25, 2018 Review updated:

I purchased tickets in October of last year. I was then informed tickets will be sent to me via email on or before March 23rd 2018. On March 23rd still no tickets.. so I called and the customer service rep states to me ... oh they r being printed off right now... you will have the tickets sent to you today. Well did not get them. I have sent numerous emails since then as well as phone calls... still no tickets. They have changed my dates for receiving my tickets 3 times. Then I'm told I will get my tickets day of concert which is March 25th. Well it is March 25th and still no tickets. I then get an email from online city tickets that the seller will have them out by 12:am March 25th... still no tickets. I have made several phone calls requesting my tickets as well as emails and for some strange reason I can't seem to have these tickets sent to me. The concert has been cancelled and all i want is my tickets for the rescheduled date. I dont want to go through any more hassles with this company. I paid for our tickets just please send me my tickets.