www.onlinecitytickets.com — they provided fake info and I haven't got my tickets
I wasn’t happy that I bought from the company www.onlinecitytickets.com. I ordered 5 tickets, and each ticket cost me about $95. After that I got some fake confirmation email, which didn’t contain any useful info. I contacted the rep, but the guy sounded unprofessional and behaved like he didn’t care about my problem. He only advised to be more patient and that’s all. I wonder if there are people, who face the same problems. What measures do you take in order to stop it?
More www.onlinecitytickets.com Complaints & Reviews
- OnlineCityTickets - don't buy tickets from this website!
- Online City Tickets - beware! they are selling fake tickets!
- Online City Tickets - scam
- Online City Tickets - online ticket sales
- www.onlinecitytickets.com - seller adds some fake fees and you pay really large sums
- OnlineCityTickets.com - bruno mars tickets
- Online City Tickets - fraud price gualging
- OnlineCityTickets.com - tickets
- OnlineCityTickets.com - unethical business practices
- Online City Tickets - ringling brothers circus tickets