on star — road side assistance
I am extremely disappointed and appalled about the so called "free" roadside assitance covered under my vehicle's warranty. I had to rush out of town to see my grandmother for the last time before she passed away, when I ran out of gas on my way back home. The last thing on my mind was gasoline, since I was so distraught. The state of mind I was in, feeling afraid of being in the middle of nowhere, and still having approximately 40 miles to the nearest gas station, I called "On Star." I thought I had nothing to worry about. I was wrong. Good thing I had my bankcard with me. It took over an hour to get someone from a towing company to bring me gas and after the "free" roadside assitance, I had to pay $70.00 out of my pocket for a quarter tank of gas. I feel completely misled by OnStar's ads and I also feel robbed and taken advantage of in a time of need.
More on star Complaints & Reviews
- Onstar.com - unhappy with onstar service!
- OnStar - unauthorized charges and useless service
- OnStar - they sent survey card can't log on
- OnStar - misleading information
- OnStar - customer service
- On Star Road Service - couldn't locate us
- OnStar - poor communciation via tty onstar
- on star - to much information
- on star - false charging
- OnStar - discontinued service