on star — false charging
I bought a new car and was given On Star for six months free. This included the ability to get turn by turn directions. during the 6 months I think I used it twice. After the six months were up I called the service to ask for directions (I wasn't sure if my six months were up) They told me that my free subscription had expired and did I want to sign up. I told them no. Did not receive any directions and never called again. Tthey then proceeded to withdraw funds from my bank account for the service. I asked for a full refund for the service which I'd never authorized. They refused... do not use this service or buy a GM car would be my recommendation.
M. Patchen [protected]
More on star Complaints & Reviews
- Onstar.com - unhappy with onstar service!
- OnStar - unauthorized charges and useless service
- OnStar - they sent survey card can't log on
- OnStar - misleading information
- OnStar - customer service
- On Star Road Service - couldn't locate us
- OnStar - poor communciation via tty onstar
- on star - to much information
- OnStar - discontinued service
- OnStar - problems canceling account with billing