Omnipoint Communications, Inc.Unsolicited telemarketing phone - calls

T

I know where you're coming from. I've received calls like that and it's annoying how these people still call you even after you repeatedly say NO. Not to mention being on the DNC list. I think it's about time the authorities implement the law more effectively.

So what I did was collect these callers' phone number and then contact my telephone service provider to block them. That way, all their future calls are filtered from coming through. And now, although I still get a telemarketing call, it's tolerable. I get like at most 2 calls in a month. :)

• Ju
    Jus Sayin Aug 19, 2016

All of you are blaming a phone company for the actions of a caller; please see my review "It's a Phone Network, NOT a Caller!" for more details.

• Tu
    turiya Sep 09, 2012

And sometimes I pull up pranks, too. I get a lot of tips from http://www.callercenter.com/articles/14waystoannoytelemarketers.html and they're really funny. These pranks sure waste the telemarketer's precious time and they hate it. And when they hate it, it's fun. :)