Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - NYFake Check

I got a call from [protected]. Search results show the carrier is through: OMNIPOINT COMMUNICATIONS, INC. YES, this is a SCAM! They guys said he worked for American Textile Exports but he uses different company names and schemes. The check was from a North Caroline account - thankfully my bank caught it before it was processed. I don't know how this guy thinks he would get the money.
I don't know who the bigger idiot is, me or the guy...probably me since the guy had an Indian accent (dot, not feather). Lesson learned! I closed out my bank account and signed up for Life Lock, just in case.

Oh, and he said he found me on Craig's List.

• Ju
    Jus Sayin Aug 19, 2016

All of you are blaming a phone company for the actions of a caller; please see my review "It's a Phone Network, NOT a Caller!" for more details.