Offerdahl's Off-The-Grillcustomer service as check out horrible/rude, needs training

S Jun 24, 2019

I ordered 2 egg sandwiches at the Fort Lauderdale airport from this restaurant and received terrible service from Claudie (401595) during check out. She was rude and did not smile once. When I asked about optional meat offered with the egg sandwich she looked at my daughter and I as if we were idiots and very rudely gave us two options. Then I gave her cash for the transaction. I gave her 1 cent over the amount ($12.35 for a a $12.34 bill) and she didn't even offer it back to me. Not that I care about 1 cent but she should have at least asked about keeping it. This girl needs some serious customer service training.