Nutrisystemdisgusting

B

OMG! Worst decision I ever made! Don't be fooled by the lovely pictures of the food on tv. That is NOT what you get! The pizzas were like eating cardboard with some tomato paste and fake cheese smeared on it! Tons of "Italian" food that would make a real Italian cringe! And the worst part...I GAINED weight while trying their program! I followed their program religiously and did not eat anything on their plan yet gained weight. How did that happen while eating tasteless, digusting food???
Don't fall for it, it's not all that!

• Wi
    Wieslawa Finkas Feb 07, 2016

You are so right, the food is terrible. I'm only two weeks on it and already I have a stomach problem. It's impossible to eat that crap they call food. Way too much money for what they give you.

• Th
    thisismenow Nov 14, 2014

Hi i too after one day of eating there food the next day had bad stomach cramping, diarrhea and a horrible headache- weird symptoms just like yours- how long did your last after you stopped- something in that food did not agree with my system at all

no fan11 Feb 02, 2014

The worst idea ever. They don't tell you about the hidden fee for cancelling.
    The food is horrible. The pizza is like cardboard and I can't even begin to explain what the so called hamburger tastes like. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

• Jj
    JJC1998 May 23, 2012

My name is John Calabrese and I am the Director of Customer Service at Nutrisystem. If you can provide me with your name & phone # associated with your account I would be happy to review and respond to your inquiry. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

• Nt
    NT2218 May 22, 2012

SCAM- charged a $70.00 fee for cancelling after 2nd day of receiving the food. The amount not disclosed and I was given a run-around when called Customer Service. Horrible Service, Overcharged and very unhappy with their service.

• Da
    Daria G Nov 17, 2011

I've been on Nutrisystem for a month and although I was hungry the first 3 days, I've adjusted now and am fine. No headaches or issues at all. Maybe your headache is from cutting out caffeine instead of the Nutrisystem stuff?

Mary Spataro Mar 04, 2010

Food is not palitable and i called and they said that because its 32 days that its not refundable after the 30 days..
    how great is that customer service??????????????????

• Co
    ConsumerFeedback Jan 04, 2010

Agreed, today I called and cancelled my auto shipment. I am having terrible headaches, along with stomach problems.

chicagolady Dec 11, 2009

I ordered Food from Nutrisystem, after I watched the commercial endorsed by Marie Osmond.The food is terrible, made me sick, gave me really bad diarrhea and headache.Where is FDA in all this Mess?