NutridaxaStay away from these crooks

J

A free offer from the Raechel Ray TV show along with a Dr from the show commending both the PureBerry Max (a mo supply for S&H of $4.95) Both people stongly backed this product. I went on line & ordered the product & read that unless I canceled they would automatically send an new mo's worth @$89.87. I went on line & sent them an E-mail canceling any further orders on 11/1. On Nov 4 I checked my account & saw that both companies (ColocleansePro) had charged a new mo's worth of product that was still processing. After immediately calling my bank they put stop payments on the 2 accounts & deleted the charges which I saw on the 5th. On Sun the 6 they were both shown as processed. On Mon, 7, I again called my bank & they advised me that sometimes if a charge is already in processing, the stop payment won't go thru. The put new stop payments on them & advised me to apply for a new debit card, which I did. I still haven't rec'd my products but was advised when I did to take them to the Post Office & have them return them & for a small fee they will track them so I have proof of receipt by them. The bank also is adding the charge back to my acccount & working with them to cancel the charges. I was very blessed by having enough in my acvcount that nothing has bounced!!!

• Br
    Bracy May 19, 2012

I purchased Nutridaxa for $250 but never received it as promised and I can’t find any contact details of this company so I could ask for refund.