Menu

S
Author of the complaint
4:14 pm EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They make you call to cancel your service, which is fine. But then they refuse to answer, putting you on hold. When you finally get someone on the line, they WILL NOT cancel your service. I begged and pleaded with a woman to cancel my service, and she refused to do it. I ended up cancelling my card to keep them from charging me any more money. I am reporting this company to every consumer protection service and advocate that I can find, in the hopes that this company, and all of its partners, close their doors. This is a 100% scam to get your card number.

More BeNaughty complaints & reviews

BeNaughty - unauthorized use of credit facility
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
BeNaughty - email
BeNaughty - cant remove my gmail acount from thier list
BeNaughty - for singles
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
3 comments
H
Aug 08, 2019 3:21 pm EDT

Is there any way to track down those responsible for this scam site?
It would be joy to see these filthy unscrupulous rats behind bars.

D
Jun 01, 2018 7:10 pm EDT

I fell into the same scam and trap and they have already taken the money for a full month and they say i have an unpayed bill from them witch is rubbish. You send messages too the wimen and girls and you often dont get any back in return and if you get any, it’s useless talk because they write in english even if i only wants messages in Swedish and from swedish girls and wimen. Im going too cancel my visa creditcard and get a new one. They are scum, thief’s and pirates. From a disappointed angry customer.

J
Jul 25, 2017 7:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello to the BeNaughty Team. I am not able to access content on the site and though i am subscribed for a month, i do not know what happened and why the system would deactivate me.

I hope that you can assist. My ID no is [protected]. I look forward to hearing from you. My email address is jayokey@yahoo.co.uk Thanks. JoJones

Learn how the rating is calculated

133 complaints