Northlock Holdings Ltd.benaughty.com

S

They make you call to cancel your service, which is fine. But then they refuse to answer, putting you on hold. When you finally get someone on the line, they WILL NOT cancel your service. I begged and pleaded with a woman to cancel my service, and she refused to do it. I ended up cancelling my card to keep them from charging me any more money. I am reporting this company to every consumer protection service and advocate that I can find, in the hopes that this company, and all of its partners, close their doors. This is a 100% scam to get your card number.

RESOLVED

• Hu
    Hunter67 Aug 08, 2019

Is there any way to track down those responsible for this scam site?
    It would be joy to see these filthy unscrupulous rats behind bars.

• Be
    BeNaughty Aug 30, 2019

@Hunter67 Hey!
    We will certainly look further into your query and use your feedback to improve our service. We are always looking for members' feedback as a way of ensuring that the websites are of the highest quality possible, so we thank you for providing us with your opinion.
    Should you have any other suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us again
    Regards

• Da
    DanielTheMan Jun 01, 2018

I fell into the same scam and trap and they have already taken the money for a full month and they say i have an unpayed bill from them witch is rubbish. You send messages too the wimen and girls and you often dont get any back in return and if you get any, it’s useless talk because they write in english even if i only wants messages in Swedish and from swedish girls and wimen. Im going too cancel my visa creditcard and get a new one. They are scum, thief’s and pirates. From a disappointed angry customer.

JoJones Jul 25, 2017

Hello to the BeNaughty Team. I am not able to access content on the site and though i am subscribed for a month, i do not know what happened and why the system would deactivate me.

I hope that you can assist. My ID no is [protected]. I look forward to hearing from you. My email address is [email protected] Thanks. JoJones