The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Northland Group Inc. — phoney collection notice
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
i have recieved a letter today from this northland group requesting that i pay them $130.91, a so-called settlement in place of a $218.19 balance, this is nuts, i dont owe them anything, , and have never had dealing with citibank, nor do i want to, or ever plan to,
what a bunch of crooks, i live on social security, and scrape by daily just to have a place to live, and this big huge citibank is sending demand letters thru a phoney collection agency
to collect money from people .i would think they had better things to do with their time than send collection notices to any one, they can find a name for who have never had accounts with them, what a pathetic bunch of greedy corporate losers, , they must all need a big stimulus check to pay their high dollar employess with.
any one who pays these people at these collection agencys, with no knowledge of a debt, then dont owe, is losing money to people who are looking for a fast dollar.
i refuse to pay this, and it is going in the trash after this email is finished., and they can find another person with the same name as mine, [there are plenty of them out there, ]
3 right here in the town i live in.
More Northland Group Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Northland Group Inc. - Do not fall for their schemes!
- Northland Group Inc. - settlement offer?
- Northland Group Inc. - SCAM SCAM SCAM !
- Northland Group Inc. - Fraud and harassment!
- Northland Group Inc. - debt collector
- Northland Group - Rude & Harrassing
- Northland Group - Scam settlement offer
- Northland Group Inc. - Upaid Account Balance
- Northland Group Inc - settlement
- Northland Group, Inc - debt collections