North America HVAC — looks like a total scam
What a professional behavior to blame customers for something they haven't done!!
One month ago I ordered an item from them and got another one. At first, to exclude my fault, I checked my profile on the website and my cart. Everything was right. I placed the item I initially wanted.
Knowing this I called their support. They started giving me lessons on how attentive I should be when ordering because there's nothing they can do for me. Great. Why? I was ready to prove, but they didn't listen to me.
I sent an email and attached the print screens with the right order.
It's been a week. Silence...
More North America HVAC Complaints & Reviews
- Northamericahvac.com - ripping off old ladies
- Northamericahvac.com - bad service
- North America HVAC - didn’t receive part
- North America HVAC - they supplied a defective part that they will not replace.
- Northamericahvac.com - they didn't provide any info about order and the worst delivery ever
- North America HVAC - a compressor order
- www.northamericahvac.com - I got different part, but in all documents the seller indicated the correct order
- North America HVAC - customer service